Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Not entirely accurate. Is it legal for me to personally import drugs? current as of 3/2016.
elderlawanswers: Under the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987, it is illegal for anyone other than the original manufacturer to bring prescription drugs into the country. However, federal officials have decided to exercise "enforcement discretion" in dealing with prescription drugs brought across the border, provided the drugs are not narcotics or other controlled substances. This means that as long as a person brings back no more than a three-month supply for personal use, border officials generally look the other way, Thomas McGinnis, director of pharmacy affairs for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in March 2001. Patients generally may order refills in amounts up to a three-month supply without interference.

Buying Prescription Drugs From Canada: Legal or Illegal?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
elderlawanswers: Under the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987, it is illegal for anyone other than the original manufacturer to bring prescription drugs into the country. However, federal officials have decided to exercise "enforcement discretion" in dealing with prescription drugs brought across the border, provided the drugs are not narcotics or other controlled substances. This means that as long as a person brings back no more than a three-month supply for personal use, border officials generally look the other way, Thomas McGinnis, director of pharmacy affairs for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in March 2001. Patients generally may order refills in amounts up to a three-month supply without interference.

Buying Prescription Drugs From Canada: Legal or Illegal?

So it will come down to "enforcement discretion". I hope they allow entry of items for personal use, but I am concerned we will not be viewed with the same compassion as someone getting prescriptions filled. Let's hope for the best.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
The wire profiles are the curve for that particular wire. The curve doesn't change no matter how many coils, length, diameter, etc. You cam see that by playing around on Steam Engine. No matter how many coils, length, whatever - the curve (based off the TCR) for a particular wire doesn't change.

What I'm trying to say is the TCR of, lets say SS430 for example is .00138 no matter what. It doesn't change

Cheers,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread