Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
anything that will keep you from picking up a real cigarette during stressful times would be good.

you sound like you know your body pretty well, and I also doubt it is nicotine craving since after 4 years there is no physical addiction anymore. Sounds like you miss the relaxation component, perhaps sitting out on the porch, blowing smoke rings or having something to do with your hands.

I see no reason not to try vaping 0 nic if you think you might be tempted to pick up an analog again!

It would also be a fun thing for you and your wife to do together, and perhaps an opportunity for her to get off cigarettes, too! You guys can have a lot of fun testing juices together, etc. and share a new "hobby". Once I read the part that she is still smoking, I knew that I would be telling you to get vaping, and mostly because I think you can also help her here while helping yourself.

Best of luck! Theres a topic here called Show Us Your Girlie Pink.........etc and let your wife see all the girlie mods and stuff the gals here use. :) I think she will love it.

DizGrizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Near Austin, TX
I don't know from Canadian cigs but one of the things you will find is that flavor is very subjective and what one person gets out of flavor X may be totally different from what another person gets. It also depends a great deal on what equipment you are using; battery (single or variable voltage, low or high volt, etc.) and atomizer.
You can poke around in the juice reviews forums to see if anything catches your attention.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Get an eGo twist, but don't get an eGo-C twist kit. The C kits are confusing and annoying. they come with their own proprietary atomizer and those attys are hard to find. I mean if you plan on buying separate cartomizers like the CE's then fine, but don't keep buying those dumb eGo-C atomizers. An eGo kit is a great buy for anyone. Since you barely vape, even just buying an eGo battery, a cone, and a couple CE6's or CE's of your choice would be great. But, a kit would be nice because its always good to have a backup battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread