Ex-smoker... Noob vaper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerust

Feb 16, 2013
'FINE' City....
Hi guys.... Im new to this forum and to the vaping world... Been a hardcore smoker for more than 10 years untill i was introduced to vaping by a friend... I got myhands on my PV 2 month ago... It was an "ego" type pv... Loved it.... Didnt touch my tobacco product eversince..... But after going around looking at tutorials on youtube, saw this dude, pbusardo tutorials/review video.... Only then i realised that there are quite a number of PV on the market.... I was interested on the lavatube 1.5.... So i got 1... But after comparing the LT that i got and the one in his video, they looked different (i think, i got myself a knockoff version :unsure:)...so im here trying to gain more knowledge on anything about vaping....

PS: after more sessions on youtube watching pbusardo's video, i would really like to own a provari.... But its kinda hard to own it when most of the suppliers wont ship to where i am now.... (help would be much much appreciated)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Welcome to the ECF forum Kerust. :thumbs:

Grats on quitting the smokes and picking up vaping. How do you like your LT? What juice carrying device are you using on it?

The way things work on this forum site, in order for the site to be able to get rid of advertising spammers, new members must make 5 posts, wait an hour for the system to recycle, and then you can post on any of the sub-forms. In the meantime, you can respond to the other members within the New Members forum here.

By the way, I have a Provari and it is one of the better PV's available. Where are you located that most suppliers won't ship to you?

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Welcome Kerust !
Nice to see you vaping. :vapor:

Now, stop watching pbusardo on YT or you will go broke !!!
Is there something wrong with your LavaTube ?
YES= Send it back
NO= Enjoy what you have, and Vape On !

Provari are nice...but so is your LavaTube....and my Evic, but
I use my eGo-Cs and twist batteries as my Day to Day, easy fill and carry Vape...they are nice too.

All I am saying is...enjoy your vape.

Kerust

Feb 16, 2013
'FINE' City....
Welcome to the ECF forum Kerust. :thumbs:

Grats on quitting the smokes and picking up vaping. How do you like your LT? What juice carrying device are you using on it?

The way things work on this forum site, in order for the site to be able to get rid of advertising spammers, new members must make 5 posts, wait an hour for the system to recycle, and then you can post on any of the sub-forms. In the meantime, you can respond to the other members within the New Members forum here.

By the way, I have a Provari and it is one of the better PV's available. Where are you located that most suppliers won't ship to you?

Hey Baditude... Thanx for the heads up..
My LT is working fine... Better than the previous PV i had...
Im using a vivi nova tank (still not sure what are carto and clearo)...
The resistance on my vivi nova is 2.4 ohm and vaping it at 3.8volts... Enjoyed it most of the times, but ocassionally i get those burnt taste....
Well, im living in Singapore... Its kinda hard getting PVs or refills here...

Kerust

Feb 16, 2013
'FINE' City....
Welcome Kerust !
Nice to see you vaping. :vapor:

Now, stop watching pbusardo on YT or you will go broke !!!
Is there something wrong with your LavaTube ?
YES= Send it back
NO= Enjoy what you have, and Vape On !

Provari are nice...but so is your LavaTube....and my Evic, but
I use my eGo-Cs and twist batteries as my Day to Day, easy fill and carry Vape...they are nice too.

All I am saying is...enjoy your vape.

In that case, i will just have to strictly watch his tutorials only...:D
So far my LT has been working fine, but when i make a comparison of what i have and pictures of other LT, there are differences... For example the top part is t different, (still figuring out how to post pictures here....)
I think i got a look-a-like one... Or worse a knockoff....
Kinda hard to get PVs here, i got mine in a neighbouring country... So i cant really send it back... It would be a hassle...

Kerust

Feb 16, 2013
'FINE' City....
:unsure::unsure:This is the LT that i have now....

Attachments

• IMG_20130216_114737.jpg
    IMG_20130216_114737.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread