Excellent Supply Storage Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
I think there may have been threads about this before, but I'm having trouble ferreting them out. My collection of juice bottles, attys (new & used), cartos, Solo cups, pipettes, etc. is starting to get out of hand. What sorts of things have you found to work really well for home storage of equipment? Pictures and links most welcome.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Love that tackle box HzG8rGrl. Someday I aspire to be able to fill one of those. I have two plastic containers (one for juice and one for hardware). I also have a plastic shoebox of assorted things I find that I might have use for someday. I am constantly picking things up around the house or at the Dollar Tree that might come in handy for something e cig one day. :)

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Couple of Pics
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Love that tackle box HzG8rGrl. Someday I aspire to be able to fill one of those. I have two plastic containers (one for juice and one for hardware). I also have a plastic shoebox of assorted things I find that I might have use for someday. I am constantly picking things up around the house or at the Dollar Tree that might come in handy for something e cig one day. :)

That almost exactly describes my current setup.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Oh WOW! I love that harbor freight box! I have a harbor freight near my work and since I'm new to vaping, I don't have that much stuff yet so something that size would be GREAT (and keep my pets away from my e-cig stuff!) THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT LINK!

The Harbor Freight one has worked well for me for over a year. You can also adjust the 4 slide-in boxes with dividers to better fit the size of your attys, bottles, etc.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I bought the Harbor Freight box today, I'm going to give into one of my guilty pleasures and buy a TON of stickers for the box and stick them everywhere on it...*giggles* I'm a bit of a girl in that respect and my current box is COVERED in butterflies and flowers LOL

Glad the suggestion worked out for you! If you need any WVU stickers, I would be glad to send you some.:D:2cool:

ScotTex

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Houston, Texas
If I don't go with a tackle box I will probably buy (or make) a wall mountable cabinet (medicine\spice cabinet), a lot of the bottles are around the same diameter so it wouldn't be all that difficult. I've been checking out the thrift stores around here, but haven't found anything usable yet. (Side Note: I got my pipettes with my order from perfumers apprentice, but most DIY places will sell them. I use the small ones for my flavors, the larger ones for my nicotine and the syringes for the VG cause it's thick stuff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread