The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Excellent Supply Storage Products?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by PaulB, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PaulB

PaulB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    I think there may have been threads about this before, but I'm having trouble ferreting them out. My collection of juice bottles, attys (new & used), cartos, Solo cups, pipettes, etc. is starting to get out of hand. What sorts of things have you found to work really well for home storage of equipment? Pictures and links most welcome.

2. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
  3. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
  4. PaulB

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    Good stuff--thanks!

5. FeralGeek

FeralGeek Full Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Vancouver Wa
    Im using big blue zipper bags, like the ones that one would use for money. thinking of picking up a tackle box though.

6. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Love that tackle box HzG8rGrl. Someday I aspire to be able to fill one of those. I have two plastic containers (one for juice and one for hardware). I also have a plastic shoebox of assorted things I find that I might have use for someday. I am constantly picking things up around the house or at the Dollar Tree that might come in handy for something e cig one day. :)

7. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
  8. PaulB

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    That almost exactly describes my current setup.

9. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Oh WOW! I love that harbor freight box! I have a harbor freight near my work and since I'm new to vaping, I don't have that much stuff yet so something that size would be GREAT (and keep my pets away from my e-cig stuff!) THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT LINK!

10. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I told my daughter I wanted a tackle box for Christmas and she looked at me like I had 3 heads.

11. wv2win

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    The Harbor Freight one has worked well for me for over a year. You can also adjust the 4 slide-in boxes with dividers to better fit the size of your attys, bottles, etc.

12. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    I bought the Harbor Freight box today, I'm going to give into one of my guilty pleasures and buy a TON of stickers for the box and stick them everywhere on it...*giggles* I'm a bit of a girl in that respect and my current box is COVERED in butterflies and flowers LOL

13. wv2win

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Glad the suggestion worked out for you! If you need any WVU stickers, I would be glad to send you some.:D:2cool:

14. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Getting off the subject slightly, whats the best place to buy volume pipettes, bottles and stuff like that for a newb mixer?

15. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
  16. atom48

atom48 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Colorado
    I use a 16-inch Stanley toolbox that I got at Target. Works great (like a tackle box), and wipes out clean because it's plastic. Keep all my juices in a ziplock plastic bag on the bottom, and all my hardware (attys, driptips, etc.) in the removeable top shelf.

17. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    wow those tackle boxes are cool.

We bought a little one, but are quickly outgrowing it. that and it has the lid on top which we have almost lost everything all over the floor a couple of times already. This gives me some good ideas, and I will need to get us a bigger storage box very soon as more juices and supplies are on the way.

18. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Freaky, I love that wood chest, but it is kinda small:)

19. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    When in doubt for stuff like this, I think I will shoot down to Harbor Freight.

20. ScotTex

ScotTex Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    If I don't go with a tackle box I will probably buy (or make) a wall mountable cabinet (medicine\spice cabinet), a lot of the bottles are around the same diameter so it wouldn't be all that difficult. I've been checking out the thrift stores around here, but haven't found anything usable yet. (Side Note: I got my pipettes with my order from perfumers apprentice, but most DIY places will sell them. I use the small ones for my flavors, the larger ones for my nicotine and the syringes for the VG cause it's thick stuff.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.