The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Excellent Supply Storage Products?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by PaulB, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Yeah, the top drawers are only an inch deep. Good for tools and smaller bottles. It just looks so nice and locks up. I keep going and looking to see if it's on sale yet, LOL.

2. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh:

3. Dee74

Dee74 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay,Fl
  4. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    :laugh:Got one just like it!It really holds a lot o' stuff-lol mine's full,need a bigger one or sell some of my stuff:?:-no need a bigger one!:laugh:I see what looks like a phidias in the middle right of the second picture-how do you like it?Geez!that looks like a reo in the back on the same pic!

5. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    The Phidias is a good mod. Great workmanship and works for long drives. Nope-no Reo, but I did just get my Ali'i yesterday!!! In the back is a Carlos Juice Box-never did even get the atomizer broken in-that thing can choke a horse on no nicotine e-liquids. Made me wonder what exactly is the atomizer made of or with.
    I have found that I prefer using the VapeMate while driving and while hanging out around the house. I find that juices taste different when feeding from the bottom than they do from the top. It could be feeder related. Does the e-liquid actually make it to the cup or is it just dampening the coil?
    I am no mod maker, but I do like trying out different pv's.

6. PapaBloog

PapaBloog Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    Fontana, CA
    This is what I've decided on - after looking at the size of my stash (again) and considering options - $40 on ebay right now... this plano should keep me busy for awhile...

Now, if anyone can help me with carto rotation...

7. Matthis1

Matthis1 Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm using a priority mail box, a covered rubbermaid rectangular container, and a paintbrush holder that attaches to the trash can next to my bed. As I look around my bedroom, I have bottles of flavor steeping in one area, 2 bottles of flavor and other assorted e-cig stuff on the table next to my bed. I REALLY need something to put everything in one place. I don't have children in my house full-time, but I do have grandchildren who visit. Luckily, they are old enough to know not to touch any of my stuff, but we're gonna have 2 new babies this year (one will arrive a week from this friday....YAY!!!). I want one of those tackle boxes like Hzg8rgrl has!!!!

8. 8-Ball

8-Ball Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2009
  9. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Plastic ammo boxes work very nicely. One for filled and one for needs to be filled/used. You can put labels on the lid at the top of each row for flavors/mg. Muttsrt has a couple that are set up nicely.

10. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    My heart just skipped a beat.

11. PapaBloog

PapaBloog Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    Fontana, CA
    I'm definitely going to check out the ammo box recommend too - for out and about. I'm going to be on travel next week - away from my stash - and, um - I hope I bring enough to last. Wonder if the TSA will let me put my ammo box in the gray bin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.