The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Exchange or Repair for Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W less than a year old, versus new brand?

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by curtiscee, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. curtiscee

curtiscee Full Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Washington, DC
    I purchased an iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W from @myvaporstore_ny on 08/20/2015. It's malfunctioning from strictly normal use. (Cycles red green yellow when plugged in and stopped recharging the battery regardless of how many hours connected, and cable, electrical outlet, direct/surge protector, standard Apple or fast Apple power adapter used. How do I exchange or repair it?

Is this the standard expectation of the build quality of this Innokin product that its lifetime is designed to last under a year? The warranty has expired I assume, but I don't want to invest necessarily in another MVP or Innokin product if they typically last under a year, unless most ecig products from most brands also last under a year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    You may want to go to their website and start a support ticket I had zero luck trying to get anybody to help me here. I tried starting a ticket but got no response. I hope you have better luck. I also tried the Innokin USA phone number but it was out of service.
    Vape, Electronic cigarette - Innokin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.