Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
While I write this post I'm puffing away on a filtered Rollie eagerly awaiting payday so I can order my kit and give these things up for good, I gotta say I'm excited as hell to quit smoking and start vaping the anticipation is killing me did anyone else go through this?

I've gotten to the point where I'm sick of analog cigarettes, I've been sick of them for a while now and then I heard one of my usual podcasts I subscribe to (Jay and Silent Bob get old) and Jason Mewes mentioned that he was smoking an e-cig on a commercial flight and that the stewardess hadn't asked him to put it out and I thought that was convenient especially since I have a few 10 hour train rides ahead and as most smokers know that's pure punishment he then went on to mention all the flavours that you could get and I was sold, so a few months later (it got pushed to the back of my mind) I began my research into them and it all lead me to this point.

How did you start off vaping?

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
my mother wanted me to stop smoking and ordered one of those e-cig kits off of the radio and i told her to cancel..did a little research, and on my suggestion, purchased me a 510 kit from Vapor Kings i knew for a few months i would be getting one but first i had to do the research....i wanted everything i saw lmao but settled for the 510 and those couple of months of research were grueling to say the least......but had the best of expectations and it worked perfectly have moved on many times and am sure I'm not done yet but yes the anticipation is just crazy to say the least.....

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
From many members reviews on here i would say that a Riva would be a great start, the battery is great and i believe it is one of the only small batt mods to actually hit a true 3.7 volts even if just for a while..but i have herd nothing bad about them...but seems like a great place to introduce your self to vaping

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
I think it's a case of "finally I don't have to exclude myself" my girlfriend has a 3yo so when they come to visit I'm forced outside and most of my mates are non smokers so going out for a few quiet ones is a pain cause we have to go outside alot (since like most smokers I smoke more when I drink) plus the economical side of it as well has got me waiting on saving some cash.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
The anticipation is almost unbearable. I started vaping in October last year and I still fondly remember the agonzing wait. In fact, every time you order something (there WILL be more orders) you will get the same agonzing anticipation. It will likely evolve into mailman stalking and an obsession with F5ing the USPS tracking page. Don't worry though, these symptoms are rarely fatal =P

Sillyness aside, Welcome to vaping! I wish I would have started on a Riva (or eGo) I would have saved a good chunk of coin in the beginning. The bigger batt is much better IMO. Good luck and vape on. Let us know how you like it when you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread