Exciting NEW Joyetech eGo-T Mod Products: The all NEW eGo-T 2 Upgrade Flat Top Control Head & the Brand New 18350 Shorty eGo-T Mod Tubes- SPIFFY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I just received mine... Don't try using this with a Kanger T3 or other bottom-loading tanks... the connection sits down too far inside the control head, and often gets stuck there. Then I have to use pliers to unscrew the base. (I've accidentally dumped juice all over me twice because of this)

Otherwise, nice product.

The eVic and CVI are the same way. Until the threads are broken in, its best to remove the Kangers while the mod is upside down....

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
i buy all of my 18650,18650b and 18350 batteries on amazon. their panasonics are WAY cheaper than any ecig place ive found. ive got 4 of the 650bs and i think they were around 7 bucks apiece. just ordered a new chrome tube for my evic and one of the T-2 flat top control heads. going to throw the new head on my original evic tube and put the chrome tube on one of my evics. like i said, ive already got batteries, so no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Los Alamos, NM USA
Well, it appears these tubes are compatible with evic heads as well, so it stands to reason they would be compatible with the evic easy head, but you know what they say about assuming.... Can anyone confirm/deny this? My main interest is simply the fact that the easy head has the convenient charging port whereas the ego-t head doesnt seem to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread