Exeeptional service could not ask for more

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannavap3

Apr 4, 2009
I also placed my first order with them and I messed up on the ship to address and e-mailed them right away and had a reply within 5 minutes. Wow... now that is great service.... but wait there is more... not only did they reply in 5 minutes but they immediately cancelled my order and refunded the money so that I could place another order with the correct shipping address. I mean really I was reading their reply from my e-mail and while reading it I received a confirmation from pay-pal saying I was refunded. NOW THAT IS EXEPTIONAL SERVICE. I have to tell you I am huge on good customer service and they have really exceeded my expectations. It is so rare now a days to find that. They have my next order…. :)

Any suggestions on juice. I ordered the 555 and don’t really care for the taste. However, It smokes very nice. ( I was loosing hope in e-smoking due to not enough smoke and now I must say I regained confidence):rolleyes:. I am really new to this and that was my first ejuice purchase so I know I have to go through trial an error since it is a personal choice, but I was hoping someone can give a suggestion. Thanks :confused:

eulogy

Mar 15, 2009
Michigan, USA
It took me a while to get used to their menthol, now I really like it. It may just be a personality trait of mine, but I tend to let things grow on me, even if I dislike it at first. At first, the menthol tasted like toothpaste, it really put me off. Now I think of it more like peppermint candy.

I too had a wonderful experience at MVS, glad they seem consistent in making everyone happy :) I'll be ordering a lot of e-liquid in the future from them, let me know if you find any that are outstanding and I'll do the same. I'm tempted to try out their "wedbull", assuming it's redbull flavor (I do enjoy redbull).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread