Expanding the family and the joy of tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegastar

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Just placed an order for my second reo, a reverse bumblebee gold/black grande to go with the mini. I'm excited, it's gonna be cool. That's not the entire point of the thread.

I'm still a sucker for carto tanks. Mostly aesthetic, hugely because I'm lucky enough to have a really cool lava tank and I don't want to give it up. Since I moved to a reo, its been neglected. I had a little epiphany a little while ago, though, and I thought I'd share.

Some juices taste better in a carto. For whatever reason, some do. I've taken to keeping my lava tank in my little keychain pouch now, with a spare battery and an atomizer, so it's a quick flavor switch without fussing with the bottle, wiping down the cap/tube and reprising the atty. just unscrew and replace with the tank. Unscrew, replace the tank with the arty and give it a squonk.

The point is, I guess, you can have your tank of cake and still vape Boba's on an atty. because reos are friggin' awesome.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
congrats22.gif
on your second REO! Matching REOs is awesomeness :laugh: :thumbs:

Lava tanks and REOS? Now I gotta go look :facepalm:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Congrats on the second REO.
Although I used to love cartos, I never did enjoy the tanks all that much. I had a few but never really used them.

But you are correct that some flavors taste better in a carto than they do with an atty.

I have one in particular (LiquidXpress natural grape) its a clear 100% PG grape that tastes just like fresh grapes but kinda smokey with good TH. For some reason it tastes like burning rubber in an atomizer even if I alter the voltage or ohms it just needs a carto.

I forgot about that juice because they were out last time I ordered. Thanks for reminding me, I need a good reason to use up the 60 cartos I have here :D

dragonvap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Bayarea
Just placed an order for my second reo, a reverse bumblebee gold/black grande to go with the mini. I'm excited, it's gonna be cool. That's not the entire point of the thread.

I'm still a sucker for carto tanks. Mostly aesthetic, hugely because I'm lucky enough to have a really cool lava tank and I don't want to give it up. Since I moved to a reo, its been neglected. I had a little epiphany a little while ago, though, and I thought I'd share.

Some juices taste better in a carto. For whatever reason, some do. I've taken to keeping my lava tank in my little keychain pouch now, with a spare battery and an atomizer, so it's a quick flavor switch without fussing with the bottle, wiping down the cap/tube and reprising the atty. just unscrew and replace with the tank. Unscrew, replace the tank with the arty and give it a squonk.

The point is, I guess, you can have your tank of cake and still vape Boba's on an atty. because reos are friggin' awesome.

I would love to see a picture of this in action.:)

Vegastar

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
I would love to see a picture of this in action.:)
Soon enough ;) gotta wait until the big boy arrives for maximum impact!

Speaking of, does rob email tracking numbers as things ship. I have no tracking number from ordering Friday morning, and I can 100% understand if it hasn't, but I need to know when to begin the mailman stalking!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Soon enough ;) gotta wait until the big boy arrives for maximum impact!

Speaking of, does rob email tracking numbers as things ship. I have no tracking number from ordering Friday morning, and I can 100% understand if it hasn't, but I need to know when to begin the mailman stalking!

Check your junk mail folder just in case.... and also check your paypal account :)

Vegastar

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Send him a PM Vegastar. Always the best way to get a sure answer. :)
My drooling, frothing impatience for a new toy is no reason to annoy the boss ;) I'm sure he's a busy guy, I'll start harassing him when I start chewing on the edges of my iPad screaming "LET ME TRACK YOU" at the screen and doing naked voodoo dances to the postal gods in the sprinkler.

After the paramedics treat me for hypothermia...

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
How it works for me is I get an email from Paypal saying "Your package has shipped" in the subject line. Those are exciting words to read. Then there's a tracking number inside. From there (for me in Oklahoma) it's usually two days. You will have to sign for it, so be home or be prepared for a little pick slip from the Post Office. :)

Last edited:

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Congrats on the second REO.
Although I used to love cartos, I never did enjoy the tanks all that much. I had a few but never really used them.

But you are correct that some flavors taste better in a carto than they do with an atty.

I have one in particular (LiquidXpress natural grape) its a clear 100% PG grape that tastes just like fresh grapes but kinda smokey with good TH. For some reason it tastes like burning rubber in an atomizer even if I alter the voltage or ohms it just needs a carto.

I forgot about that juice because they were out last time I ordered. Thanks for reminding me, I need a good reason to use up the 60 cartos I have here :D
or you could just send the cartos to me Tim I believe i have already mentioned this though:)

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
My drooling, frothing impatience for a new toy is no reason to annoy the boss ;) I'm sure he's a busy guy, I'll start harassing him when I start chewing on the edges of my iPad screaming "LET ME TRACK YOU" at the screen and doing naked voodoo dances to the postal gods in the sprinkler.

After the paramedics treat me for hypothermia...

Now thats freakin funny :laugh:

Kargin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Vancouver BC
Mailman stalking is an extremely important skill. Takes a lot of effort to maintain your sanity, especially if something goes wrong and it doesnt show up on the day it is supposed to.

For me in Canada, the tracking number gets changed when it comes across the boarder, so I have no way to track it :/. Made for some very anxious waiting for my mini and 18490 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread