Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
All the threads and info in this section convinced me to give it a try. I've got a Grand and ReoMizer 2 on order.

Been vaping for over two years now. Started with 808 cigarette style and cartos, moved to ego, ego tank, clearo tanks, Darwin, Lavatube, Evic. settled on dripping 2.5 ohm boge attys at 7w for the last year or so. I'm hard on devices, killed the Darwin, 2 lava tubes and an evic gave up the ghost last night.

I was going to try one of the cheap Smoktech RDAs, so I have some 32g wire and 2mm silica already on order.

Somehow I got looking at the iTaste VTR and almost pulled the trigger but just knew I'd be disappointed in the taste of the tank compared to dripping. Started looking around and stumbled on the REO.

If I can get it to hit and taste like dripping without making a mess, I cannot image anything better!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Welcome man, your whole world is going to change in a couple of days.

Really you have no idea how great its going to get ..... the hardest part is finding what to do with all the free time you will have now. Most of us replaced all the ... around with tanks and crap with just hanging here and shooting the bull.

I'm one of the odd REOnauts that does still buy new stuff and try it out ..... most of it gets gifted or sold again pretty quick.
I do have other things I use daily but I would not consider stepping out of the house for more than an hour with anything but a REO .... or two :D

They are that dependable - simple - leakproof - yada - yada. You search can end if you want it to.

EDIT: Ya and Rob's customer service and OCD attention to detail coupled with his daily presence here are HUGE .... IMHO
Nothing like knowing in the rare case of a problem he is here to chat with. Not a nicer guy in the vape world ... Period.

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Welcome to the Big Time! I have other high end setups, but the Reo is always with me. :vapor:

Exactly .... If you compare it to another collecting hobby of mine - watches .....
The REO Grand would be the Casio G-shock ..... Or maybe a Luminox
Some might be nicer ..... Some surely cost more ..... But nothing else tells time any better or is built any tougher. Its a tool and a dam good one, that everyone should be able to afford.

BTW, a rubber coated Grand (Like the Casio G-shock) would be AWESOME !! ......... Rob ??

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
I stumbled across the reo relatively quickly into my vaping journey and I am so glad I did. Started with vamo and clearo's, went to carto tanks and rda's , rba's on mechs and nothing compares to the ease of use and total package that the Reo has. Just took it on vacation and it was the only device of 3 that I brought that didn't leak.

The Reo w/rm2 w/micro coil, imho is the best combination out there for flavor and vapor. It's everything you need in a hand held box. I wash mine out almost every other day, apply a tiny dab of noalox and it's like it was brand new. Best use of the vape budget ever.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Great news ya filthy beast :). Don't bother trying to imagine anything better that the REO experience. There is nothing. It is the complete package - simplicity, durability, consistency, pocket-ability, great looks and a vape that equals / surpasses everything out there at any price point.

If a REO grand can't take the abuse, feel confident that nothing else would have either.

And yes, Robs the real deal.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Robert, amazing service. Ordered and received a shipping confirmation in less than an hour. Your participation and responses on this forum are a big reason I took the jump. I can't wait for the black and copper Grand to arrive.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Reo!Our modmaster has no equal, nor does Reoville!We also have a thread to post your pic holding your Reo.( We like to put a face to the folks:)

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Welcome fellow off-roader. That looks like a very Reo-capable Jeep. Will be interesting to hear how you experience the Reo. Can't resist a photo of our truck in the Richtersveldt.
VtrQAPu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread