The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Experience/Opinions of GOTVAPES FLuXomizer Clearomizer

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Frank NJ, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frank NJ

Frank NJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    NJ
    Ordered some of the FLuXomizer Clearomizers can someone tell me about your experience with them? Seems cool that they dont have the polyfill in them to hold the juice.

2. Mattdogg

Mattdogg Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    Chicago
    I see you're newer around here, if so, you came at a good time for Fluxomizers. When i was newer at vaping, I went through a few packs of them before I figured them out. Now, they are my preferred way to vape on the go (drip at home). These new revisions from Gotvapes are great because I believe you do not need a syringe to fill them anymore. Fill down the sides replace cap and go! Don't give up right away on them, keep trying, it'll pay off. Also, they are top coil which IMO, are way better than a bottom coil CE*. Hope you like them, I got my first box of these particular revisions coming, so I'll report back as well.

3. bigpman

bigpman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2012
    Royal Palm Beach, FL
    I got em coming too. Hopefully by Friday. I'll post my thoughts when I get them but I am excited about the lack of filler and being able to see how much juice is left. The resurrectors are kind of guess work to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.