The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by 1atom12, Mar 1, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

If you do decide to put them into smaller bottles, make sure you shake them so you see little bubbles. Tiny little bubbles.

Makes me wanna sing a song :blink:

• Like Like x 5
  2. kkay59

kkay59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    Oh yes, I forgot to say that. Shake the bottle before you do ANY transferring. Shake it real good.

• Like Like x 4
  3. lefty23

lefty23 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Ok cool, thanks guys. For Legend and Dragon's Fire I only order 100ml bottles anymore, it's all going to get vaped for sure. The Huntsman I got is 30ml, which is basically my "trial size" when it comes to HHV liquids, I haven't found one yet I won't vape at least that much of. Two weeks sounds about right for it hitting the beginning of that nice evolution phase as far as my experience goes with their other flavors, so that's a great reference point. Thanks again everyone, I'll let you know how high it rates on my favorites list. I have to agree with ed, I have started getting into Nickoticket, and they make some nice stuff, but when all is said and done there is something incredible that I only find in HHV liquids, there is a richness and depth that is simply unmatched.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Robino1

Perfectly expressed! So very true, a richness and depth. :D

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    There are others that are good but for day in day out it is hard to beat HHV's flavors.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    You could try some right out of the initial caps off period (24-48 hours). This will give you a reference point - write notes then put them up for a week or so and try them again.

7. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    @ed101z Hulamoon, myself and probably a few others have come to the conclusion that Gaia is a lot like what Huntsman used to be.

About a year or so ago, Huntsman was right up with DF as the number one HHV juice.

Just as Gaia, Maple Eh and Temptation came out, something happened to our beloved Huntsman - the flavor seemed muted a bit. Most likely due to a change in tobacco crops.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ed101z

ed101z Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Got my order today, and popped the top on Gaia. The sample was spot on!! Man, I'm LOVING THIS STUFF!!! It has a faint yellow look to it - almost clear.

All I get is a no nonsense, RAAAAW Tobacco flavor!!!! It's soooo Raw, that I think of Beach Nut chewing tobacco. This stuff would convert a chewer over to a vaper with ease. Definitely opposite of Dragon's Fire (which I love), but you have to have difference at times to make things taste good. I may not have ordered enough. Knew I should've gotten a 100ml bottle.:rolleyes: I just can't wait to get Gaia in a Reo Grand with a RM2 on top. Dragon's Fire will be in one Reo Grand; Gaia in the other. Only problem is deciding which hand to lift. :cry: I love both of these juices.Would love to have a Gallon of each one. :)

Congratulations Adam and Heather! IF you guys were aiming to make a very authentic raw tobacco flavor... you absolutely nailed it with GAIA. :thumb:

• Like Like x 5
  9. ed101z

ed101z Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Very True indeed!!!! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  10. lefty23

lefty23 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL, USA
    You guys are making me wish I had just once ordered Huntsman out of the hundred times I considered it because of all the great reviews. And finally did it after 2 yrs. I'm sure I'll love it, but now I'll have to order some Gaia for comparison. At this point it's only a matter of when I try a new NET from HHV, not if I'm going to try it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pappy

Pappy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    Dallas, Tx
    To me, Gaia tastes like a stronger, more raw version of Huntsman. If you like Huntsman, you'll probably like Gaia.

12. kkay59

Nov 3, 2014
    I like both Huntsman and Gaia. (among a few others) I like Gaia better than Huntsman. Gaia is what Huntsman used to taste like, or so I've read.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sirius

Sirius Star Puppy Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Not even home yet and NO procedure done....just drugs like I need more of them... Of course we have to wait to see if the insurance will pay first... Grrrrr ...:evil:

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

14. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    chipped another tooth.... now my tounge is all tender from playing with the new "feeling"... why cant we just ignore it? why are we subconciously forced to do it???

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I'm subconsciously forcing myself to breath too. Drives me nuts!

16. Bunnykiller

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    Hey Adam.... do yall offer 2X flavor shots for the "Nada" juice?

• Like Like x 3
  17. Robino1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chakris

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Smart aleck... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. kkay59

Nov 3, 2014
    The Fresh Grindz is growing on me. Good thing I got a 30ml bottle this last order. I mixed it with Heavenly Tobacco, and it is good. My son said he could smell the coffee when I vaped it. Come to find out he has vaped a little before. I don't think he is a regular though. I tried to discourage it for him, since he wasn't a smoker before. But ultimately it is his decision of course.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Bunnykiller

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    someone needs to invent a 250ml bottle for dispensing juice and also do a hard sell to HHV to get them ;) ( hint hint) :)

• Like Like x 3