Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Ok cool, thanks guys. For Legend and Dragon's Fire I only order 100ml bottles anymore, it's all going to get vaped for sure. The Huntsman I got is 30ml, which is basically my "trial size" when it comes to HHV liquids, I haven't found one yet I won't vape at least that much of. Two weeks sounds about right for it hitting the beginning of that nice evolution phase as far as my experience goes with their other flavors, so that's a great reference point. Thanks again everyone, I'll let you know how high it rates on my favorites list. I have to agree with ed, I have started getting into Nickoticket, and they make some nice stuff, but when all is said and done there is something incredible that I only find in HHV liquids, there is a richness and depth that is simply unmatched.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey gang, just got my first bottle of Huntsman, can't wait to try it out. What kind of steeping time do you guys recommend before I load it up? I've always found my HHV liquids get better and better, but as far as a good time to start vaping it, I figured I would get some opinions from the experts. As always, thanks for the input, and vape on.
You could try some right out of the initial caps off period (24-48 hours). This will give you a reference point - write notes then put them up for a week or so and try them again.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@ed101z Hulamoon, myself and probably a few others have come to the conclusion that Gaia is a lot like what Huntsman used to be.

About a year or so ago, Huntsman was right up with DF as the number one HHV juice.

Just as Gaia, Maple Eh and Temptation came out, something happened to our beloved Huntsman - the flavor seemed muted a bit. Most likely due to a change in tobacco crops.

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
@ed101z Hulamoon, myself and probably a few others have come to the conclusion that Gaia is a lot like what Huntsman used to be.

About a year or so ago, Huntsman was right up with DF as the number one HHV juice.

Just as Gaia, Maple Eh and Temptation came out, something happened to our beloved Huntsman - the flavor seemed muted a bit. Most likely due to a change in tobacco crops.

Got my order today, and popped the top on Gaia. The sample was spot on!! Man, I'm LOVING THIS STUFF!!! It has a faint yellow look to it - almost clear.

All I get is a no nonsense, RAAAAW Tobacco flavor!!!! It's soooo Raw, that I think of Beach Nut chewing tobacco. This stuff would convert a chewer over to a vaper with ease. Definitely opposite of Dragon's Fire (which I love), but you have to have difference at times to make things taste good. I may not have ordered enough. Knew I should've gotten a 100ml bottle.:rolleyes: I just can't wait to get Gaia in a Reo Grand with a RM2 on top. Dragon's Fire will be in one Reo Grand; Gaia in the other. Only problem is deciding which hand to lift. :cry: I love both of these juices.Would love to have a Gallon of each one. :)

Congratulations Adam and Heather! IF you guys were aiming to make a very authentic raw tobacco flavor... you absolutely nailed it with GAIA. :thumb:

Last edited:

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
You guys are making me wish I had just once ordered Huntsman out of the hundred times I considered it because of all the great reviews. And finally did it after 2 yrs. I'm sure I'll love it, but now I'll have to order some Gaia for comparison. At this point it's only a matter of when I try a new NET from HHV, not if I'm going to try it.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
The Fresh Grindz is growing on me. Good thing I got a 30ml bottle this last order. I mixed it with Heavenly Tobacco, and it is good. My son said he could smell the coffee when I vaped it. Come to find out he has vaped a little before. I don't think he is a regular though. I tried to discourage it for him, since he wasn't a smoker before. But ultimately it is his decision of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread