The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by 1atom12, Mar 1, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kkay59

kkay59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    BK, you can get a glass bottle, and store it in there. Then later pour from that bottle into a smaller bottle. I bought one similar to that size at Drug Emporium. It was by the essential oils. I plan to store a tincture in there, as I don't want too many small bottles of the same kind of tincture. I also bought a plastic bottle of some VG while there. I already put it in the freezer, for emergency purposes. I have a much smaller bottle of VG, that is not in the freezer. I need to get some PG too, but they don't sell that here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 1atom12
    This message by 1atom12 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 3, 2015, Reason: Wrong thread.
    Sep 3, 2015
  3. LAwaters

LAwaters Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    Happy Birthday, Heather! Hope you get to celebrate for the whole weekend. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    WOOHOO HEATHER!!!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    HBD Heather.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. LAwaters

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    This long-running thread is reopened!

Feel free to post your questions, thoughts or requests for help here.

We also invite you to stop by and say hello in The Big Thread (now on Part 6) where we hang out and chat. It’s a fun group and newcomers make us happy. There’s no such thing as off-topic.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

7. mchd17

mchd17 Full Member

Aug 4, 2019
    Just received my first order from HHV, been vaping just over a year after smoking cigs for 20+ years (i dont miss them). These flavors are very good. Already placed another order. Long time future customer now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. LAwaters

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    Welcome to the Heavenly Army! And congratulations on quitting. It’s because of you and others like you that Heather & Adam started HHV and keep going with it.

Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the flavors! What did you end up trying so far?

Feel free to stop by on The Big Thread. We’ve been chatting over there for a long time now. Sometimes we even talk about vape. It’s a good group and we always like to meet new people there. Good place for suggestions on flavors or gear questions.

If you signed up for the newsletter, or followed on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you’ll get an extra discount when we have sales.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mchd17

mchd17 Full Member

Aug 4, 2019
    I grabbed Vanilla Dream (which is outstanding), Heavenly Tobacco and Hubba Hubba. I enjoy the Heavenly Tobacco too, I think I am going to let it steep a few weeks. So for I am impressed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. LAwaters

Feb 25, 2014
    Geek gal gone west
    Nice! You’re a vanilla fan like @PapawBrett. I haven’t vaped vanilla flavors since I’m more of a chocolate fan. Vanilla Dream is by far the most popular flavor in the Sweets & Desserts flavors. Good choice!

I know Blade is very popular if you like mint and vanilla. And fans of Heavenly Tobacco also mention liking Shadow, which is a NET (naturally extracted tobacco flavor).

• Like Like x 1