Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I thought there was a FAQ or answer to this somewhere but couldn't find it. I might have mixed it up with nic strength, there is a FAQ for 30+mg nic strength. I was specifically looking for higher and her website said that they don't go above 30mg. I don't think she does added flavor because that would alter the flavor to where it doesn't taste like the advertised flavor, but you could always ask her personally. An email or a call would answer your question quickly :)

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Basically, here's how it goes. Most of Ms T's flavors contain multiple flavorings. Very few use a single flavoring. Her recipes are quite intricate, and "adding extra flavor" isn't easy like one might think. In many cases, the flavors could come out "perfumey". In other cases, the general balance of the juice would be thrown off and it would taste/feel different, not to mention the fact that vapor production and throat hit could be negatively affected from what our customers have come to expect from us. In still other cases, the flavor would simply become altered from how it was originally supposed to taste. Believe it or not, Ms T has noticed that when creating some multi-flavoring flavors, the order in which the flavorings are added can even make a difference in the final outcome of the flavor! She puts as much flavoring in as she can without messing up the juice. She doesn't do like some vendors who make a weak regular juice, and then charge extra money to get a true flavor. Some flavorings are naturally stronger or weaker than others, and more or less may be required to achieve the desired flavor. If it is a weaker flavoring, she can only put in a certain amount without ruining the balance of the juice. If it is a stronger flavoring, she could physically add more, but it would be much too strong and would end up tasting bad or perfumey. Too much flavoring can also affect the vaporization ability of the liquid, causing a burnt taste and carbon buildup in many atomizers. After a great deal of experimentation, the theory of "more does not always equal better" has been consistently proven.

Vendors typically create juices with different base mix ratios, different flavorings and flavoring ratios, other additives, or ingredients of varying quality. There are apparently no absolutes. This obviously generates a wide diversity in taste, how they work with certain equipment, viscosity, etc. Comparing one vendor's juice to another's could quite often be like comparing apples and oranges. These particularities can often be a huge determining factor in one's choice of e-juice. It is very often that one finds vendors whose liquids compliment their vaping style and equipment setup, while juice from other vendors may not. With the HUGE number of vendors that have entered the market over the last couple of years, finding the "perfect one" is difficult. All we have ever asked is that people try our products. If we are not your perfect vendor, we understand. If we are, we look forward to making you the best quality flavors we possibly can.

I hope this helps to clarify things, and I will be adding a version of this information to our FAQ since it does seem to be missing from the site.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
That's too bad.
I got some samples and am testing Snickerdoodle.
I find the flavor pleasant, but VERY light where I can barely taste it. Most places I order from I get extra or double flavor.
I'ts been steeping a week now, I'll let it steep another week and revisit it.

Not trying to offend you, but if you cannot taste the snickerdoodle real well from Ms T than your tastebuds must be pretty hammered. Ms T does have a few flavors that are more light because that is what the real thing tastes like, but the snickerdoodle is not one of them. Everyone makes mistakes, so it is possible you might have gotten a bad bottle. Try talking to customer service, they may get you another bottle to try free of charge to make sure the first one was not a fluke.

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread