Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Good thread...I've wondered about that myself. Like the food flavoring vanilla extract is mostly alcohol so could you put a few drops in your e juice to make it taste like vanilla? I like vanilla and some juice I've gotten just doesn't taste as strongly of vanilla as I would like.

Unfortunately if anything you're probably just going to taste alcohol if you use vanilla extract. It's just not strong enough for vaping :( You can buy vanilla flavoring...some better than others.

Overall flavoring is much more concentrated. An extract may give you a hint of flavor, but a concentrated flavoring by design is meant to be diluted...

Last edited:

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Most of our juice is pg/vg mixed with synthetic flavors obtained from flavoring companies like Lorraine's , FlavourArt or Capella. Extracts are just what they sound like, chemically extracted flavors from fruits, tobacco, coffee beans etc. They may or may not be further processed after extraction. Then they are mixed with pg/vg to create juice.

idontknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
in the middle of Missouri
this ? has been asked many times and in different ways. The answer is NO. So I gather it just to weak to be used as a flavor. I did buy some McCormick raspberry extract and tried it. No GO no flavor. AS it has most of the ingredients that the ejuice has. I tried it straight. It will vape and put out vapor. However no flavor..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread