• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Extremely cheap PG/VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I have just recently made a purchase from AmeLiquid and another from Burnintense.

The packages were shipped from the same building in Daejeon.

So the chances of them not being connected somehow is 1,000,000:1 (in my mind anyway).

Interesting... Very interesting. Well, I'm located in Daejeon. Perhaps I'll venture out and buy the stuff directly :)

Last edited:

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
So my order just arrived. Wow wow. Quick, quick shipping. Aside from one missing item (which I'm sure's a mistake and will be rectified), everything seems to be in order. Also- the EM solution they sell's cheap (I believe around 2,500) and they give you 30 mL. The Koolada's also a good purchase from there since the Koolada on TFA's website's pricier than the rest (making it on par w/ TFA's site w/r/t pricing).

I asked about tobacco mfg location, but no response. Apparently, their shops sell 500 mg/mL nic? I'm not sure.

Also, the 30 mL PP bottles on Gmarket came in, too. (If anyone wants the link, let me know) Apparently, they're like 10-15 for a buck. I didn't realize this and ended up buying 4 orders. So...yeah, if yr in Busan and want a bottle, hit me up! Haha...ah........
===
Update: So they sent me the missing item and it just arrived. Still no word about mfg source of the nicotine though

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
So my order just arrived. Wow wow. Quick, quick shipping. Aside from one missing item (which I'm sure's a mistake and will be rectified), everything seems to be in order. Also- the EM solution they sell's cheap (I believe around 2,500) and they give you 30 mL. The Koolada's also a good purchase from there since the Koolada on TFA's website's pricier than the rest (making it on par w/ TFA's site w/r/t pricing).

I asked about tobacco mfg location, but no response. Apparently, their shops sell 500 mg/mL nic? I'm not sure.

Also, the 30 mL PP bottles on Gmarket came in, too. (If anyone wants the link, let me know) Apparently, they're like 10-15 for a buck. I didn't realize this and ended up buying 4 orders. So...yeah, if yr in Busan and want a bottle, hit me up! Haha...ah........
===
Update: So they sent me the missing item and it just arrived. Still no word about mfg source of the nicotine though

The "source" of the MFG NICOTINE sold by BURN INTENSE remains a slight mystery. However, I'm currently unraveling that puzzle and should know within a day or two some interesting details.

I'll keep you updated...

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
The "source" of the MFG NICOTINE sold by BURN INTENSE remains a slight mystery. However, I'm currently unraveling that puzzle and should know within a day or two some interesting details.

I'll keep you updated...

And considering your obsession with Burn Intense's (B.I.) demise I'm sure we will get an honest unbiased report lol

What confuses me though, is that it was you that who first recommended B.I. to the forum:

"Super LOCAL source for 'VITAL' DIY liquid - Burn Intense"

Why would you offer up such a stellar plug for a company for which you had no personal experience with, only to turn a complete 180 and now claim they are selling poison?

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
And considering your obsession with Burn Intense's (B.I.) demise I'm sure we will get an honest unbiased report lol

What confuses me though, is that it was you that who first recommended B.I. to the forum:

"Super LOCAL source for 'VITAL' DIY liquid - Burn Intense"

Why would you offer up such a stellar plug for a company for which you had no personal experience with, only to turn a complete 180 and now claim they are selling poison?

Look in the mirror big man with your ridiculously urgent phone call to HiLIQ and then your accusations that they are basically selling poison. Pathetic, at best.

Vape another one, dude...

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Look in the mirror big man with your ridiculously urgent phone call to HiLIQ and then your accusations that they are basically selling poison. Pathetic, at best.

Vape another one, dude...

You're reaching dude. Show me where I once ever indicated they were selling poison. I simply asked if they could produce documents to support that their products were Diketone free? Not an unusual request considering this is a common problem for DIY flavors.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
You're reaching dude. Show me where I once ever indicated they were selling poison. I simply asked if they could produce documents to support that their products were Diketone free? Not an unusual request considering this is a common problem for DIY flavors.

The thread is "locked" now by the Mods. You know what you did. Don't play games. No doubt you're the one reporting flagging my posts to the Mods, hence resulting in the entire thread being locked, over and over again.

Thanks for that, Mr. Safety Man. If Burnintense is selling nicotine online with ingredients that others in fact have noticed to be strange, would you not want to know what's up?

It's all about safe vaping, my friend. Please don't try to twist matters, just because that's your ONLY source of questionable nicotine. Rather selfish of you, don't you think.....

Anyways, I'm not responding back to any of your messages. Go ahead and have the last word. Make it another good one, full of lies and fabrications

I've said enough. Have much better things to do that debate a fool.

Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Again more unfounded accusations based on no real evidence. And as much as I did take great amusement in seeing your thread deleted, unfortunately I can not take credit for it as much as I would like to lol

You knew what you were posting was against forum rules and yet you continued. You do realize that all our posts go into the "New Posts" foum. You boasted about how you were smuggling pure nicotine into Korea, diluting it in your home, and then selling it to local vendors for a tidy profit. Enough to pay for your trip to Saipan. You don't think someone could have picked up on this? Why do you think they have moderators in the forums?

As far as I see it you're even more dangerous and unscrupulous than Burn Intense. At least they make an effort to be legitimate.

So we've come to the crux of the matter. Your fragile ego has been bruised lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread