fairly new but loving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

neiceemary

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Brooklyn Center, MN
Nicoticket. So far have only tried the Custards Last Stand but it is amazing. I got it in 50/50 no flavor shot (doesn't need any) 12mg of nic (this way it was pre steeped and I didn't have to wait - I'm impatient) It's the perfect mix of sweet and creamy. This is the first time I reviewed a juice on a site before, can't wait to try out other ones. Owner is amazing and has a live chat on the website when he is on and has always been friendly and quick to answer questions. Even though I am new, I highly recommend!

X6X8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Paris, Tx, USA
I'm fairly new to vaping also, and I initially only wanted a tobacco taste in an e-liquid. I've since tried a few of other fruity or sweet types and for the most part, I still prefer the tobacco flavors. I do have to admit though, that Mt Baker Shenanigans (a creamy chocolate mint) tastes really good, and also their Cinnamon Roll is good.

neiceemary

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Brooklyn Center, MN
I was surprised...I've tried some tobacco flavors while in shops and didn't like them. I love the creamy and fruity flavors and haven't touched a cig in over 2 weeks, from being a 12 year smoker I'm impressed! I've gotten the whipped cream from MT Baker and will always have that around as a mixer but I love the custards last stand all by itself and am looking forward to trying other nicoticket flavors!

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
I was shopping around for a good vanilla custard since GVC seems all but impossible to lay hands on currently. I had heard good things about Yaeliq's custard but I really don't want to wait on shipping from israel. CLS was listed in a thread as being comparable to Grant's so I decided to go check the site for pricing and the website started talking to me!

That's a pretty cool feature in my opinion and while it isnt something they need it is nice that they have it. I will definitely be ordering from Nicoticket very soon.

There are also a couple others I recently read about that you have to contact the flavor wizard on facebook to get some, namely Big Willie's Custard and Heady Vapes Vanilla Custard.

Hopefully Custards Last Stand works out because the whole facebook/paypal thing seems like a pain in the .... and makes me nervous.

taylorbobaylor

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Davidson, NC, USA
Nicoticket. So far have only tried the Custards Last Stand but it is amazing. I got it in 50/50 no flavor shot (doesn't need any) 12mg of nic (this way it was pre steeped and I didn't have to wait - I'm impatient) It's the perfect mix of sweet and creamy. This is the first time I reviewed a juice on a site before, can't wait to try out other ones. Owner is amazing and has a live chat on the website when he is on and has always been friendly and quick to answer questions. Even though I am new, I highly recommend!

If you like Nicoticket I recommend that you try their Grandmas Cinnamon Danish. It is amazing! It taste just like a freshly baked cinnamon danish!! I've tried MBV Cinnamon Roll and I think this might even be better. Didn't need any extra flavor shots and was still full of flavor. I definitely give it 5 starts!

neiceemary

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Brooklyn Center, MN
I'm eagerly waiting for my first order from Nicoticket! Oh boy...oh boy... *hops*

And welcome!! :D

If you like Nicoticket I recommend that you try their Grandmas Cinnamon Danish. It is amazing! It taste just like a freshly baked cinnamon danish!! I've tried MBV Cinnamon Roll and I think this might even be better. Didn't need any extra flavor shots and was still full of flavor. I definitely give it 5 starts!

Thanks for the recommendation...I'll add it to my wishlist!

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
I was shopping around for a good vanilla custard since GVC seems all but impossible to lay hands on currently. I had heard good things about Yaeliq's custard but I really don't want to wait on shipping from israel. CLS was listed in a thread as being comparable to Grant's so I decided to go check the site for pricing and the website started talking to me!

That's a pretty cool feature in my opinion and while it isnt something they need it is nice that they have it. I will definitely be ordering from Nicoticket very soon.

There are also a couple others I recently read about that you have to contact the flavor wizard on facebook to get some, namely Big Willie's Custard and Heady Vapes Vanilla Custard.

Hopefully Custards Last Stand works out because the whole facebook/paypal thing seems like a pain in the .... and makes me nervous.

I've received my second bottle of Heady Vapes Vanilla Custard from the mixer via FB, and I've had ZERO issues with timely delivery and secured transactions. The VC is outstanding straight out the box or steeped. I've got one I steeped for a week, and the other I just pulled a tankful immediately. I would and have recommend this mixer and flavor to anyone wanting to get their hands on some great vanilla juice.

Currently vaping: 50/50 @ 18mG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread