Falcon coil issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingrex00

Dec 14, 2018
Hey I have a problem with my horizontech falcon coils and I’d like to know if anybody has any suggestions? So my problem is the M1 coils seem to be lasting only 1 or 2 days for me. Months ago I could get a 5-7 days but for some reason not anymore. I’m using the same juice as before and it’s max vg. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: VapourFlavour

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Start binge watching YouTube videos on rta's and how to build. Find an easy to build on rta deck, postless is great for a starter, it may seem intimidating to some, but it's really not.

Honest answer, that's exactly what I did when I got fed up with unreliable drop in coils.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey I have a problem with my horizontech falcon coils and I’d like to know if anybody has any suggestions?
Welcome and glad you joined.
You could do a little research and see if the " horizon tech falcon coils " are the same as the Arco T6 Coil (resistance of 0.2ohm). Could check with sellers concerning the compatibility with:
  • Eleaf ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES Sextuple coils [DKB's 100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils
Could read:
Single Coil vs. Dual Coil
https://www.thevaperstable.com/how-to-get-the-most-from-your-coils/
You Tube is a good source in learning hand eye techniques regarding coil and wicking.
The rebuildable information below may help you:
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
RBA vape guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2
Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!
Could ask detail questions here: Wick and Wire

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
  • factory made coils can suffer from variable quality
  • juice viscosity and some flavoring components can gunk coils faster
  • if the combination of airflow and power is not matched to the coil or vaping style gunking can occur
  • how hard and for how long you draw on the atomizer can affect a coils longevity, this may vary over time without realizing it.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And your vaping exactly the same quantity of juice? Probably a silly question on my part, but it's really not the days, but the mls your putting through the coils.
Hey I have a problem with my horizontech falcon coils and I’d like to know if anybody has any suggestions? So my problem is the M1 coils seem to be lasting only 1 or 2 days for me. Months ago I could get a 5-7 days but for some reason not anymore. I’m using the same juice as before and it’s max vg. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: VapourFlavour

Kingrex00

Dec 14, 2018
And your vaping exactly the same quantity of juice? Probably a silly question on my part, but it's really not the days, but the mls your putting through the coils.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I go through about 15 ml per day.

Thank you all for your help, I decided to stop with the falcon and moved onto the geekvape Zeus dual RTA, starting to build my own coils

Reactions: vapdivrr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread