Falcon king

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnB85

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Savannah, GA
I felt the same way about the original Falcon. A lot of reviewers said it was amazing, I had gurgling and hated the fill method. I did buy a King because the fill method was better and I may have ordered a crap ton of coils for the original Falcon. Justified buying the King to not waste all the coils. It's not terrible in my mind with flavor or clouds, it's just different. I also run a Mesh Pro and Sense Screen, both have different flavors in them as they seem to shine for me with specific liquids in them.

Reactions: Jet Knight

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
The falcon king sucks, change my mind.
Ok I'll give it a go. Im a bit rusty but here goes..
"You loooove the Falcon King, the Falcon King is your number one friend, embrace the Falcon King, Falcon King, Faaaalcooon Kiiiing"
giphy (2).gif

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    905.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Falconeer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

Millions81

May 21, 2019
I don't think it sucks. I honestly don't see the hype with falcon tanks after owning a mesh pro. But I certainly wouldn't say it sucks.
Flavor is good, haven't used the duals yet, but I find the m2 coils my fave so far in the falcon. The triples? Just no. After using Mesh pro it just doesn't seem as good.
The coil heads are decent size which = decent amount of fill (cotton\bamboo wtfever lol) = less toasted coils.
If you don't like it & don't have one sell it & get a mesh pro (fireluke also takes pro coils if you don't like looks of any of the pros) or check into the new fireluke. Looks like it has better mesh than the pro coils.
I can't change your mind, but these are my experiences. Use them as you will :)

Reactions: Larzmarz

ShawnB85

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Savannah, GA
OP,

I feel like you are literally trolling for drama now. You had another post about the Falcon King from yesterday. If you hate it that much, throw it in the garbage and save all these nice people a few moments of their life by not catering to your complaining. Cheers!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
OP,

I feel like you are literally trolling for drama now. You had another post about the Falcon King from yesterday. If you hate it that much, throw it in the garbage and save all these nice people a few moments of their life by not catering to your complaining. Cheers!

I find that cheers, have a great day, and/or God bless are great ways of getting around forum filters that won't allow, "kiss my ...".

Reactions: Jebbn

ShawnB85

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Savannah, GA
I find that cheers, have a great day, and/or God bless are great ways of getting around forum filters that won't allow, "kiss my ...".
I just don't understand why you would make a post complaining about the Falcon, to which I replied. Then since the OP only got 1 reply they start a completely different thread asking people to change their mind, why...oh well.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
The falcon king sucks, change my mind.

Why bother, you don't care for the falcon king, so be it. Don't use it. Saying that something "sucks" without more information leaves very little for us to go on.

Last edited:

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks