Falcon tank won't work with high VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
Is there a way to thin juices out? Or can you recommend a tank that is better for thicker premium juice? Only a few select flavors hit good in my Falcon. It is disappointing to say the least. This thing was suppose to be top notch, and its just another let down in the vape world. I really think I am going to switch to a JUUL or something because of this crap.

I spend too much money on juice for it to be muted.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
...I really think I am going to switch to a JUUL or something because of this crap.
Yeah, because that will help... :facepalm: high VG juices have to be formulated differently to accommodate the flavor muring chracter of VG
I spend too much money on juice for it to be muted.
Maybe you should consider DIY then. I diy and I spend almost nothing on juice. Plus I DL so I probably use 5 times as my ch juice as you do. Seriously, compared to a falcon a pod mod of basically any type is going to just suck. The only thing you get out of juul is a gigantic nicotine hit.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I really think I am going to switch to a JUUL or something because of this crap.

Better get 2 or 3...unless you want to hold your breath and bite your nails while the only one you have is charging.
I tried a pod system (Blu) for about 20 minutes. Then the charge light came on... and I was no place near a power source. I just reached into my bag and got my Falcon and (ahhhhhhhh) a real vape!

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
Haha. Thanks for the responses. I guess some flavors aren’t that great. I got “humble” blueberry faharam cracker or something and it was a muted flavor. I thought it was my tank but I got “the one” again and it hits good. Maybe I just require super sweet stuff. “#32” works really good too.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I guess it's better than no flavors? IDK some tanks are just like that. I'll shove something in one thing, it tastes fantastic, in another, it tastes like dirt.

Keeps life exciting, at least. I don't think that the variety of juices around would make it so everything tasted super great in every tank, at every wattage.

Plus, isn't it mesh? Mesh sort of has the reputation for being as unpredictable as a teen girl child having her first period.

Having had that experience, well I avoid it (mesh) and teenage girls (when I can.) They're like one step down from wild dogs or lizards. I would apologize to any teen girl but you aren't on here, @Florance, are you do your parents know about this? Etc. Also, anyone who has ever interacted with a teen girl knows of which I speak, so I'm not really going to apologize. They suck.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread