Falling in love... with KIWI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
Okay I guess it turns out that I was seriously barking up the wrong tree going for the tobacco flavors. I'm loving me some Kiwi that came in yesterday.

My three favs are kiwi, green apple and pear. Maybe it's the green? I'd like to hear from people who like these flavors a lot and find out their other favorite flavors are.

Charged

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Bloomfield, NY
Yep I was thinking the same way when I started. Wanted to stick with the normal cig flavors and I was sadly mistaken. I actually didn't care for the cig flavors much but really liked the fruity ones. The freshness and clean taste is awesome. Peach apple and grape very good. I haven't tried the kiwi but will add to my list. Looking forward to trying the lemonade but don't see it on V4L :cry:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I haven't yet ordered the pear juice, but I loved the pear cartos and absolutely have to get more. Everybody's tastes are different, we all know that, but to me the pear is one of the most true-tasting fruit tastes that I've tried. My other fruit favs are apple, pineapple, peach, and watermelon.

I just ordered the grape to try and also ordered another box of the watermelon. The only tobacco flavor I am vaping now is the 555, and that is only occasionally. I also love the cola, Dr. pepper, vanilla, coconut, and chocolate. I received a sample of the clove awhile back, and I will have to order that also since I really liked it.

What I really love with all the flavors is that there is truly something for everyone. And usually more than one something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread