Fancy's back! (Kind of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Hi my lovely family! I am starting to feel better which means, probably surgery time in a month or so, I'm figuring sometime in March I get to do this all over again. Sigh.

But out I have missed and love all of you, even the new ones I haven't gotten to meet yet since my danged surgery, or the first, was in November! So I hope ya'll have been patient with me, it was a lot tougher than I thought! The doc knew, I just wish he had informed me! :lol:

So I was trying to help a friend tonight who was talking about quitting smoking and she's going to take Chantix!

I begged her not to, told her about a local B&M and all the offerings at NT. Her response was barely legible, as are most of her Facebook musings, but she said she already tried it and it didn't stop her nicotine withdrawals. And the problem was that vaping already had nicotine. HUH?! Nicotine is not a carcinogen, dumb *****!

I just replied, uh, okay, and suggested that if she was having nic withdrawals that maybe she was on too low of a dosage. And she will start smoking again, I guarantee it! She quit when she was pregnant and then started again some time after. Sigh.

But I don't feel like fighting stupidity, willful ignorance, plain old pig-headed ness. I defiantly refuse to do so! (I used defiantly on purpose)!

Idjits!

But I have some awesome NT joose headed this way that I am super excited about! (On a side note, I would love it if you could offer 1 of nic, then once expanded enough, throw 3 mg in the offerings as well.) I can't wait to try Radioactive! Or my YPVs! I'll have to take pics, I think they should be here tomorrow or Thursday. :)

I'm so proud of you Clark for getting your own sub forum! And so happy to get Katy back, yay! :2cool:

By by the way, you think maybe one of ya'll can invent something that helps me refill my tanks? ;) That twisting the caps and the heads, and all that hurt like HADES! I mean even opening a bottle of water caused a lot of pain. :unsure:

((((((((HUGS)))))))) and love to my family!

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Hi my lovely family! I am starting to feel better which means, probably surgery time in a month or so, I'm figuring sometime in March I get to do this all over again. Sigh.

But out I have missed and love all of you, even the new ones I haven't gotten to meet yet since my danged surgery, or the first, was in November! So I hope ya'll have been patient with me, it was a lot tougher than I thought! The doc knew, I just wish he had informed me! :lol:

So I was trying to help a friend tonight who was talking about quitting smoking and she's going to take Chantix!

I begged her not to, told her about a local B&M and all the offerings at NT. Her response was barely legible, as are most of her Facebook musings, but she said she already tried it and it didn't stop her nicotine withdrawals. And the problem was that vaping already had nicotine. HUH?! Nicotine is not a carcinogen, dumb *****!

I just replied, uh, okay, and suggested that if she was having nic withdrawals that maybe she was on too low of a dosage. And she will start smoking again, I guarantee it! She quit when she was pregnant and then started again some time after. Sigh.

But I don't feel like fighting stupidity, willful ignorance, plain old pig-headed ness. I defiantly refuse to do so! (I used defiantly on purpose)!

Idjits!

But I have some awesome NT joose headed this way that I am super excited about! (On a side note, I would love it if you could offer 1 of nic, then once expanded enough, throw 3 mg in the offerings as well.) I can't wait to try Radioactive! Or my YPVs! I'll have to take pics, I think they should be here tomorrow or Thursday. :)

I'm so proud of you Clark for getting your own sub forum! And so happy to get Katy back, yay! :2cool:

By by the way, you think maybe one of ya'll can invent something that helps me refill my tanks? ;) That twisting the caps and the heads, and all that hurt like HADES! I mean even opening a bottle of water caused a lot of pain. :unsure:

Good to see you back (((((FP))))) I missed ya. Hope to see you around more until that dreaded second surgery. :wub:

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Hey FP!! Glad to see you back. Your spirits seem pretty high! :)

Maybe you need some XXXL tanks for the next surgery!

Hey Robin! :)

I do my best, I have had some bad days for sure! But I usually just need to vent and get it out of my system and I'm back to being myself again. :D

Honestly, the thing I hate about the big tanks is that I have to use an ego cone to make it look okay and hang around my neck correctly in it's lanyard, lol! Although my K101 works awesome with my Aspire Vivi Novas. ;)

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Good to see you back (((((FP))))) I missed ya. Hope to see you around more until that dreaded second surgery. :wub:

Nicole!!! (((((((((((((Nicole)))))))))))

You will and should! All I've been doing is watching movies, TV and reading on my Kindle. Just a bad placement for an incision and trying to function after. If it had been on the outside of my arm or something, may have been easier. I slept on my couch for about a month! Was easier to lay on my left side and the incision site now scar is VERY tender after, it's still painful. I have to find the just right position to sleep, but I like sleeping on my right side more. For now anyways, lol. ;)

I did love Despicable Me 2, lots!

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Nicole!!! (((((((((((((Nicole)))))))))))

You will and should! All I've been doing is watching movies, TV and reading on my Kindle. Just a bad placement for an incision and trying to function after. If it had been on the outside of my arm or something, may have been easier. I slept on my couch for about a month! Was easier to lay on my left side and the incision site now scar is VERY tender after, it's still painful. I have to find the just right position to sleep, but I like sleeping on my right side more. For now anyways, lol. ;)

I did love Despicable Me 2, lots!

Good! So happy to have you back. TV, movies and reading sounds nice but I'm sure you are eager to get back to your normal routine. All in do time. You will be back to 100% in no time. You are a trooper! Hopefully you can figure out a more comfortable way to sleep. I hate when I can't find that one position that is comfy. So annoying! I hope your arm feels better! :)

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Good! So happy to have you back. TV, movies and reading sounds nice but I'm sure you are eager to get back to your normal routine. All in do time. You will be back to 100% in no time. You are a trooper! Hopefully you can figure out a more comfortable way to sleep. I hate when I can't find that one position that is comfy. So annoying! I hope your arm feels better! :)

Thanks sweetie! I appreciate it. A lot!

It kind of sucks in a way, I know what's coming up as I've done this surgery already before, and I'm repeating it on my left arm. Kind of torture, you know? Surgery to a couple of months of a good deal of pain to just about healed and....heading back to surgery. Sucks!

By the way, I don't think my friend (acquaintance? Friend is too strong) is in her right mind, she said she was having nicotine withdrawals when she bumped down to 1-2 mg of nic. Say WHAT?! Started at 18 but withdrawals at 1-2 mg of nic?

She's not doing it right, the B&M might have tried to help her but sheesh, most of her FB posts make no sense or are hard to read. My mom's said the same thing. I have no idea what her deal is, and I honestly don't care anymore. I tried, lord knows I tried, but she wants to take the Chantix, have fun and enjoy buying a package of cigs in a month or two! Can't fix stupid! By the way she was talking, it sounded like she thought nicotine was cancerous. Yikes!

Enough about idjit 1.

How have ya'll been doing? :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Idjits!

Hey hey FP! Welcome back to the forum! The more things change the more they stay the same! New digs, same friendly environment, same good juice... hopefully Katy is on here soon, she's supposed to get her account fired up here soon!

Glad you are feeling up to posting a little bit.

Now, King Cake - I know the guys are taking a collection. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread