The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by kristin, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jhecht4

jhecht4 Unregistered Supplier

Aug 13, 2012
    ohio
    Just letting people know yhat salud vapors is now open. We are having a sale on all 5 mill bottles so come check us out. We are based in ohio and have free flavor shots menthol hits and dont charge extra for the nicotine level.

2. jhecht4

jhecht4 Unregistered Supplier

Aug 13, 2012
    ohio
    I need this to be verified

3. DarkMyst71

DarkMyst71 Full Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Chicopee, MA
    Okay, so I just arrived here and I'm enjoying the forum. One of the things that first caught my eye, was the banner at the bottom of the first thread I read stating how long it had been since a last cigarette, how much money was saved, etc... I filled out the info on how to create the banner, but now how do I get it to post at the end of MY posts? Can you help me?

Chicopee, MA; USA

4. miah

miah New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Singapore
    Hi guys,

I recently got my Ego T and am very excited about it. However, my friends are telling me that though E cigs are safer but some e liquids can cause higher risk of cancer because of suppliers' abuse or carelessness?

5. AZ_Butterfly

AZ_Butterfly New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Thank you for all the information. I'm new and glad to be able to find information that I may need without asking a zillion questions that may be answered already.

6. newuser01

newuser01 Full Member

Aug 15, 2012
    USA
    If testing required for all e-liquids , would be good, but would be more expensive!

7. newuser01

newuser01 Full Member

Aug 15, 2012
    USA
    Question are new users (or newuser01s) supposed to post in this forum only 5 posts? There are only so many limited threads to reply to and cannot start a new one, confused. thanks!

Edit: also this forum is locked for new posts? thanks

8. Al.boroto

Al.boroto Full Member Verified Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Singapore
  9. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Wow, that is a lot of info.... know I know where to go for a lot of answers.

Thanks

10. Mooki

Mooki Senior Member ECF Veteran

that bit is somewhat confusing, more so when you've been surfing the web and see a post elswhere on ecf you think you can help with and have to go through this. but i mean i think its to avoid those AD spamming things selling dodgey stuff

11. ennysmith

ennysmith Moved On

Aug 18, 2012
    us
    I don't know about e-cigratte.It's harmful to health or not

12. Fuzzy-5150

Fuzzy-5150 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Virginia Beach Va
    OK. I'm fairly new to vaping and have a problem already. (Big surprise there.) I have a SMOK E-CIG very similar to this. eGo Battery 650 mAH Sorry for the site plug but this is the closest one I could find. The problem I have is I cannot find a cartomizer that vapes very well with a 3.5 ml tank. I have used from 1.5-2.0 Ohm carts and get a weak vape at best. What can I do outside of getting a new and larger setup...

13. Fuzzy-5150

Fuzzy-5150 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Virginia Beach Va
    Better for you than analogs. :vapor:

14. Juicyfruit

Juicyfruit Full Member

Aug 26, 2012
    MONTREAL
    What is everyone's experience with nicotine-free juices, is it equally satisfying once you have a good setup?

15. dwsizme

dwsizme Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Michigan
    There is at the Amazon app store. I just got an email about it, haven't tried it yet. It's called "Tapatalk Forum App." I thought I'd download it if I end up hanging out here alot. They want $2.99 for it. Don't know how it works exactly, I'm new at this (only 2nd post).

16. sregnov

sregnov Full Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Manila, Philippines
    i have been vaping for more than 4 months now. started from the really high nic juices, and now i'm on the low nic juices. it's really the setup, i guess, that made me quit smoking cigarettes. i'm happy with my mech mod and cisco LR attys.

17. stevendrake01

stevendrake01 Full Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Kentucky
    How does the Wal-Mart Mistic compare?

18. Qcaj

Qcaj Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2012
    Calgary
    I enjoy the nic-free juices, but only for the taste and the action. I haven't been able to totally kick the analogs with the nic-free ones. It might be my set-up, but I'm pretty sure it's the chemical addiction.

19. butterflym

butterflym Full Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have an iPad and that app and it works very well. It allows you to access a great deal of forums, not just for us e~cig users. For $2.99 it's definitely worth a shot.....hope this helps❤

Ok, I totally goofed. This is my first post and I was responding to a question about the Tapatalk Forums app

20. butterflym

butterflym Full Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA

There is a version of the Tapatalk app for iPhones but not sure for any other smart phones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.