Fast customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I recently had a battery for a 401 go dead on me. I emailed Sean at electronic-ecigs with the problem. He responded instantly and mailed out a replacement with a return envelop. A few days later and I have the new battery in my hand and simply had to drop the old one in the envelop provided.

The entire customer service experience was first rate and is typical of every transaction I've had with this company. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks again Sean.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
  • Deleted by Ultra
  • Reason: resolved

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I recently had a battery for a 401 go dead on me. I emailed Sean at electronic-ecigs with the problem. He responded instantly and mailed out a replacement with a return envelop. A few days later and I have the new battery in my hand and simply had to drop the old one in the envelop provided.

The entire customer service experience was first rate and is typical of every transaction I've had with this company. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks again Sean.

Exact same experience here.

Thanks, Sean!

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
  • Deleted by Ultra

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
  • Deleted by Ultra

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I must add my .02 in here as well. Just placed an order with Sean last night. I have emailed him several times over the past couple of weeks and he has always responded unbelievably quickly! He's always been extremely helpful and polite in answering my questions and I am very, very impressed! Took me awhile to make up my mind which e-cig to order but finally decided on the M401 kit. I like the fact that he uses and sells JC juice in his carts, too. Just wish I'd remembered to put the coupon code in when I ordered. Dang! lol. Looking forward to getting my new toy in the mail before the weekend now. Thanks, again, Sean! You rock!! My friends will be hearing about YOU for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread