Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodrat

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Florida
www.rickviola.com
I've had it with fasttech.
I order $13 complete with shipping and 2 days latter they claim a shipping upgrade changed it to $16 because they made a mistake plus some items not in stock.
So I cancel the order, receive store credit and order again. Then 2 days later one item not is stock is holding up the order again while every other item is ready to ship.
So I cancel the $1.55 not in stock item and a few days later the order is $16 again and another item is out of stock. This is over a month just trying to get the order straight and waiting for replies.
I told them to keep the $1.55 they didn't give me credit for and ship it whatever way they want.
No more!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Sorry your having problems... generally because of the size of fasttech (high quantity of orders from all over the world) you may occasionally buy an item that shows it being in stock when you make the purchase but then they run out and have to wait for them to get more in stock from the manufacturer... usually just takes a few days...

But I've never had any major issues, sounds like you should expect to spend 16 dollars on whatever your buying, and then have the patience to wait for them to get it in and ship out...

Over rthe years I just feel comfortable with knowing there's always going to be a slight wait with them when ordering, and for the prices I'm willing to wait, happily so... doesn't matter to me as the world generally won't end because you don't have x item in 5 days..

If your actually desperate for an item and need it quickly, that's when I shop either local or within my country of origin...

But fasttech, yeah... definitely worth the wait in many cases.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
But to tag on an extra charge after the order is completed and sits there waiting for more money is not right.

No, and I've never had that happen either.

I do think some changes are being made with their U.S. shipping right now, and it's possible there are a few system glitches due to that though... (everything to the U.S. atm is coming through DHL for the overseas trip, then delivered to USPS for the in-country trip... that is brand new, and they may be having problems with the pricing algorithm for the new shipping services...)

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    But to tag on an extra charge after the order is completed and sits there waiting for more money is not right.

I agree, that's not right. They made the mistake so they should fix whatever is causing it and take the loss. You sis nothing wrong. But Chinese retailers never were known for their customer service not their ability to understanding the lifetime value of a customer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread