Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    People, including me, order from FT all the time. It's a good way to get some gear for cheap. Their name is a misnomer though as it takes a while to get your stuff. Even if it's in stock, they don't ship for several days and shipping will take a minimum of three weeks afterwards, no matter what method of shipping you select. So always select the cheapest, as spending more doesn't mean you get your package faster. They don't take PayPal directly for vape purchases, but you can use PayPal to buy gift certificates for the amount you need and use that.

asharru

Feb 7, 2015
    pgh, pa
    I order stuff from FastTech all the time, and have for about 5 years now. Probably around 40ish times. I've never had a problem, but it does require patience(about 3-4 weeks worth). The only time there was an issue was in the beginning of covid. I had a package take a ridiculous amount of time to get to me, but it eventually did(it also arrived soaking wet like it fell off the boat lol, but it was just some tanks, so real no harm done other than the packaging disintegrating). They have also always been good at communicating with me, and finding resolutions for items that may have went out of stock, or are unavailable. I know they're not an American company, but I honestly don't mind buying from them versus a walmart or amazon. Maybe because they're so communicative and pleasent. They don't offer as much as they once did, and prices aren't as low as they once were(they do have good sales though), but I'm still a fan.

Last edited:

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
    Mar 7, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I order stuff from FastTech all the time, and have for about 5 years now. Probably around 40ish times. I've never had a problem, but it does require patience(about 3-4 weeks worth). The only time there was an issue was in the beginning of covid. I had a package take a ridiculous amount of time to get to me, but it eventually did(it also arrived soaking wet like it fell off the boat lol, but it was just some tanks, so real no harm done other than the packaging disintegrating). They have also always been good at communicating with me, and finding resolutions for items that may have went out of stock, or are unavailable. I know they're not an American company, but I honestly don't mind buying from them versus a walmart or amazon. Maybe because they're so communicative and pleasent. They don't offer as much as they once did, and prices aren't as low as they once were(they do have good sales though), but I'm still a fan.

Thanks asharru,
    I see their prices are way better than the Wal or Amazon.. I can wait so I dont mind. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: asharru

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks asharru,
    I see their prices are way better than the Wal or Amazon.. I can wait so I dont mind. Thanks for your reply.

I would not get to starry eyed about general merchandise on fasttech. It's mostly junk. If its cheaper than Amazon or Walmart, there's a reason for that and getting any recourse when you get that crappy product will be a lot more laborious and stressful than Amazon or Walmart. I personally only recommend buying vape gear from Fasttech.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Morning,
    Has anyone had any problems with ordering stuff from Fasttech? Their prices seem good for what Im looking at?

Thanks!
    One of the most important things when discussing large bulk suppliers like them is customer service especially when we're talking about international shipments. There is a lot of skepticism when it comes to ordering things particularly from Chinese manufacturers and Chinese sellers. You do not need to worry when it comes to FastTech. They aren't fast that is one aspect that you cannot expect from them however you will get what you ordered and if there's something wrong with it their customer service is actually pretty responsive. I don't mean to say that someone will immediately message you back within hours but when they do get back to you which they will they are happy to solve your problem. They're fairly liberal with their return policy and their defective product policy so you can buy from them with confidence

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I've also been ordering from FastTech for a few years now. Their customer support is pretty top notch and I will say that they've gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. As some people above have mentioned, some of their products that say they're available are not in fact available and can end up holding up your entire order from shipping. However, you can simply put in a ticket if you're not willing to wait and ask that they ship the rest of the order while the last item or two is resupplied. This comes at no extra charge to you and they'll kick the rest of the order out within the next 48 hours.

upload_2022-7-2_9-40-32.png

Click the support link and submit a ticket and they should get back to you in the next business day or two.

One of the best things about FastTech to me is that they factor in the cost of S&H into their products, assuming you spend over $20. Say for example, you buy 5 products for $10 each - when you get to the payment page and select the free shipping option (there are a few products that don't qualify for free shipping if they require special S&H services like batteries or liquids), your total should be $50. No hidden fees or taxes.

And even if you don't end up spending at least $20, the S&H cost will be like $0.20 - it's negligible.

Edit: You can also get a 3% discount buy using their custom gift certificate found along the top links of their website.

upload_2022-7-2_9-51-26.png

Remember to factor this in if you're wanting buy a gift certificate for the exact amount of your purchase. For example, if your cart comes to $50, buy a custom gift certificate for $48.54 (they round to the nearest penny) and your gift certificate should be received in the exact amount of $50.

Last edited:

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
    Mar 7, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    One of the most important things when discussing large bulk suppliers like them is customer service especially when we're talking about international shipments. There is a lot of skepticism when it comes to ordering things particularly from Chinese manufacturers and Chinese sellers. You do not need to worry when it comes to FastTech. They aren't fast that is one aspect that you cannot expect from them however you will get what you ordered and if there's something wrong with it their customer service is actually pretty responsive. I don't mean to say that someone will immediately message you back within hours but when they do get back to you which they will they are happy to solve your problem. They're fairly liberal with their return policy and their defective product policy so you can buy from them with confidence

Morning to you AvaOrchid, Thanks very much for your review on FT. Thanks to everyone who replied. I like their selection of computer and other electronics as well. I found they have great prices on flash drives which Im in need of, so I will be buying from them soon. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Reactions: AvaOrchid

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
    Mar 7, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I've also been ordering from FastTech for a few years now. Their customer support is pretty top notch and I will say that they've gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. As some people above have mentioned, some of their products that say they're available are not in fact available and can end up holding up your entire order from shipping. However, you can simply put in a ticket if you're not willing to wait and ask that they ship the rest of the order while the last item or two is resupplied. This comes at no extra charge to you and they'll kick the rest of the order out within the next 48 hours.

View attachment 976990

Click the support link and submit a ticket and they should get back to you in the next business day or two.

One of the best things about FastTech to me is that they factor in the cost of S&H into their products, assuming you spend over $20. Say for example, you buy 5 products for $10 each - when you get to the payment page and select the free shipping option (there are a few products that don't qualify for free shipping if they require special S&H services like batteries or liquids), your total should be $50. No hidden fees or taxes.

And even if you don't end up spending at least $20, the S&H cost will be like $0.20 - it's negligible.

Edit: You can also get a 3% discount buy using their custom gift certificate found along the top links of their website.

View attachment 976991

Remember to factor this in if you're wanting buy a gift certificate for the exact amount of your purchase. For example, if your cart comes to $50, buy a custom gift certificate for $48.54 (they round to the nearest penny) and your gift certificate should be received in the exact amount of $50.

Thanks Z-lee, I dont think I replied to you. I found some really nicely priced electronics from them I will be looking into. Your reply added to my shopping list. LOL. Have a nice rest of the weekend.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My most recent FT order (last week) shipped within 8 hours of purchase. Never had that happen before. Anyone else accidentally hit the light speed button?

I've never had one ship sooner than a few days. You better hope they get your order right.

• Agree
    Reactions: SlowTalker

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It only took 2 weeks to get my last order, and one week of fulfillment time, so 3 weeks total. Not bad considering my last one took 8 weeks in shipment and fulfillment time. But it was always like that with ordering from China. 2019 was the fastest china shipment I ever got. 10 days and it was delivered on Xmas eve. That was with Cigabuy.

Reactions: Ipster
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread