Fatality m25 rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewburton48

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Hornsea,UK
Another update, I like both single and dual coil configuration in my m25's but I'm leaning more towards the single coil 3.5mm id build, its just so good, I might swap out the dual build and stick a single in it
@Marper are you from the UK?
I have a genuine gold coloured Fatality M25 but it's too airy for my tastes.
I would be glad to swap for something?

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

drewburton48

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Hornsea,UK
I have a profile unity mesh original that you might like its not to airy but tricky to build
I've tried one..... couldn't seem to get it wicked properly.
As you're in the UK I could put it on eBay for you (if you want it) and let you know exactly when I'm going to put it on?
No pressure of course, I am going to do this anyway.
What do you think......hardly used, immaculate condition.
On eBay, you would be covered of course.

drewburton48

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Hornsea,UK
That's a decent price considering I was thinking of getting an original, I did order one at 53 uk but it got cancelled as it was out of stock, so yeah about 35 uk sounds good to me, I'll stick some money in the bank tomoz.
As I say, I'll put it on tomorrow night but let you know first. Have a look at the photos but don't feel under pressure to buy it if you don't want.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Update, having problems with flatwire and rayon, seems to burn right through the middle after a day of use,ok with prime or cotton gods but still getting short use,I think my flatwire needs to be spaced to be honest, hopefully that would allow some structure to remain.
I've gone back to Clapton coils in both, 3.5mm id and still lasting single coil, flavour is superb, I can only describe the flavour as like using a freemax mesh pro or a fireluke 2 without the expense.
Should get my 3rd m25 next week and I'm looking forward to completing my collection, still can't understand why it was never in top 10 reviews on the net.
I mean, they have the unity profile in top 10 and to be honest I've never liked it,even when you get the wicking right the flavour is muted, the profile rda is much better.
Yeah the m25 should be in the top 10 in my opinion

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I now have the full set of m25's, 2 clones and one original.
The only difference between them is the afc rings on the clones open opposite to the original and the the original fill cap is tighter,other than that, no difference.
I am glad I got an original.
The only thing you have to be careful about on clones or the original is the little o ring on the fill cap, when cleaning keep a close eye on the o ring as its very easy to come off and you will lose it.
20200425_114237.jpg

Reactions: Aliraonz

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
One last update on my m25's, I'm using flatwire Clapton in all 3 at 3.5 id 7 wrap, about 0.80 ohms and vaping at 45 watts.
Absolutely fantastic, flavour is incredible, because of the size of the coil the wicks will last ages,so anyone reading this, that's my only advice I can give because I have decided to leave this forum because of its elitist attitude, I believe in equality, not the way this forum is run, I've been here nearly a year and I have just contributed but I asked for verified member status and I got loads of crap from the mods, it appears that those who have it,keep it but anyone requesting it will be refused.
So it's a case of them who have and them who will never have.
Don't waste your time in this forum cause they don't give a *hit

Reactions: Blitzdonlife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread