Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
From the user manual,
" The red LED will blink 3 times if the PCB is overheated."

It is one of the protection features, I suggest not trying to force it to work when a protection feature is causing to not function trying to protect you.

The endura t20s is a non replaceable internal battery.
If it is relatively new try returning it, if not probably time to replace.

Always have backups.

Deanohagan23

Nov 7, 2018
From the user manual,
" The red LED will blink 3 times if the PCB is overheated."

It is one of the protection features, I suggest not trying to force it to work when a protection feature is causing to not function trying to protect you.

If it is relatively new try returning it, if not probably time to replace.

Always have backups.

Yeah il just buy a new one and the same one as it was working 100% and didn’t give me any bother until that

Reactions: Letitia

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Deanohagen23 said:
Yeah il just buy a new one and the same one as it was working 100% and didn’t give me any bother until that
I would consider buying a device that gives you more control. I would also advice never setting anything with a battery on your stove period.
This ^. :thumb:

AIO, or "all in one" vape setups are marketed to new vapers as good starter kits. But in reality they aren't. If any part of this type of setup fails (tank, mod, or battery), you'll need to buy an entirely new setup.

Setups that use separate removeable parts (tank, mod, and battery) allow you to replace just the part that is no longer working.

Another con with AIO setups is they typically do not have variable wattage. This is a very desirable feature to have on the mod, as it will allow you to adjust the power output from the battery to the heating coil in the tank. Often, an undesireable vape can be corrected simply by adjusting the wattage control lower or higher. You can't do that with your current setup.

Please read the below article before you purchase a new vape.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread