Hickory, NC
Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
What makes you think it is one of those and not an M401 model?

I ask because I have been providing this information to people for awhile now.
But if the information is incorrect, I certainly don't want to mislead anyone.
:)

The links that come up under the search criterion I posted really seem to indicate it is an M401 though.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
What makes you think it is one of those and not an M401 model?

I ask because I have been providing this information to people for awhile now.
But if the information is incorrect, I certainly don't want to mislead anyone.
:)

You're probably as right as you need to be. I'm willing to bet it's compatible with a 401. I could probably find out for sure for less than $10.

I ran across this on ali express. You have to change the $$ to ss in the link below to get it to work. This site censors ali express, if you enter it as one word which makes me wonder who's really running things on here.

http://www.aliexpre$$.com/product-gs/427362243-Atomizer-for-502series-and-V9-series-free-shipping--wholesalers.html

Same atomizer, same printing, etc. but, it says EC502 or V9. Other sellers selling that model claim it's new for 2011. I PMed DonDaBoomVape about them since he seems to know as much about different models as anyone. He was the one that provided the link to Shenzhen QiLong Electronics web site that I posted above. He thought it might be a 401 but, more likely it was a cheap knock off of a 401.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I was looking through some of the vendors and the DSE 908 Super E-Cig caught my attention. As well as the 901 model. It's a bit pricey but $ isn't an issue for health.

If anyone has some information about this, whether it was read or personal, I would be most appreciated to learn more about this.

As well, if anyone can link me to a vendor of a product they think a "newbie" should use I would also thank you a million times for this. I don't want to make the same mistake twice but there is just so much about each product that it's almost impossible to pick out or find the proper one for you.

If it helps I will be using this a lot, so a long battery / manual battery is important as well as durability, but I think the most important thing for me is getting that nice throat inhale with that amazing relief of an exhale. If anyone understands me, you rule. Haha.
I ordered the DSE 908 today. I liked it because I have a DSE 906 that I love. This model is twice the battery power, so I am anxious to try it. I got mine at Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit DSE 908 I will let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread