The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite E-juices and reviews

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by mano932, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mano932

mano932 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    Maine, USA
    The first juice i ever order is still my favorite. Viking vapors signature apple smoke. I asked for a little more apple little less smoke and i was in love. A fresh apple start with a hickory smoke finish. Delicious!
    There blueberry taste like real blueberries, not candy-ish like other vendors i have tried. They recently came out with their tobacco flavors. Not sure about the others but stay away from their Kamel. The first taste you get is quite similar to our Turkish friend. But the end note taste really perfumy and chemy. this stuff is gross!!

2. Kris2527

Kris2527 Full Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I was curious about some of their newer tobacco flavors, so I'm glad I saw this! I've tried their menthol tobacco, which smells like cat pee, and tastes like vapor-rub. Their ry4 is pretty good, IMO, but it was also the first one I ever tried, so.. I've tried some of their other flavors. My hubby likes their vanilla, but the honey flavored one was pretty gross. It was like vaping baby powder.. Blech..

3. tabithad

tabithad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    Maine
    I am vaping a few different ones from Liberty Flights right now... one I LOVE is the cappuccino, and a tobacco one I like a lot is the "Luxury" one... I have been mixing the Luxury one with a arctic ice and it's pretty good.
    I have been vaping 18 and 24mg only... seems to be enough to keep those cravings at bay.
    I have tons of fruity ones on order and dessert ones and some from BWB coming too.... this week should be fun for me :)

4. zzooti

zzooti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    I've only done one order so far-a 6 flavor sample pack from diyflavorshack; at first I was a little disappointed, but since I got my Inferno battery the flavor has improved as has my opinion of them. They sent me two bonus flavors-cream de cafe (weak flavor) and a wicked good neopolitan. The ammaretto tasted like ... though.

5. my4jewels

my4jewels Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I am a flavor junkie. I mainely like fruity sweet flavors, not into tobacco flavors at all, except RY4 occasionally. Mostly, I diy. My fave right now is my diy apple champagne. Yumyumyum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.