Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Yes, find a good local B&M and try everything in their juice bar. Very hard to buy juice online and get something great, yet, there are many great juices out there. It's just that taste is so subjective, finding great juice for your taste is a huge challenge. I appreciate the pastry and fruit flavors myself. Hard to beat juicy peach +. Good luck to you!

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Hey there, Random Fellow! About MtBaker...they are the only juices I've tried so far. I finally tried the Hawk Sauce because everyone is RAVING about it. But it just tastes like berries to me and I'm not crazy about berry flavor. So it's my "emergency" juice in case I run out of my faves.

My faves from MtBaker are Thug Juice and Cinnamon Roll. I basically alternate between the 2 all day long. Both are great right away and require no steeping. The flavors are outstanding.

I sampled some juices the other day at a new vape store where I live. Jameson brand (the bottles look like mini bottles of the Jameson whisky!) and they had good flavors. But they are $25 for a bottle...so a little pricey for me for a 30 ml bottle. I loved the Peaches and Cream and Forbidden fruit. Santa may bring me some this year. :)

But seriously, I think you will love Thug Juice. It's my all time fave.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
You'd be surprised. I hate tea, but I love Alice in Vapeland's tea flavors. They don't have the in your face flavor like other vendors I use, but I find myself using them more than most. If you have the time to dial down perfection, DIY.

Edit- I guess I decided to include what I've used everyday..
Fuzion Vapor, Alice in Vapeland, and J-Vape's. There are a lot of great vendors though. MB has already been plugged, but vaporchef, indigo, halo, pink spot, alien visions... Those are good ones that come to mind without me having to look at a list.

Last edited:
MVB is the way to go. I love them. My personal favorites are Spurrberry, hazelnut, guava, jonny chimpo(banana pancakes), and Sweet cream. I have tried other brands but I keep going back to mt.baker. they have the most unique flavors and the best price. plus if you request a specific juice for your freebie when you order, they almost always come through. My boyfriend just got a juice from PB dragon though called dragon cookie (or something like that) and he says its his new favorite. So Ill have to test that out when I see him. I may be partial to mt.baker because they are a NorthWest company, and im a NorthWest girl ;) Really though, I do think they have the best flavors out there.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yes, find a good local B&M and try everything in their juice bar. Very hard to buy juice online and get something great, yet, there are many great juices out there. It's just that taste is so subjective, finding great juice for your taste is a huge challenge.

This is the best suggestion so far. Nothing beats actually tasting the flavor before deciding to purchase it. Go to this link to see if there is a vendor near you that has a juice tasting bar. Home - ECF E Cigarette Store Locator

Aside from that, try to find vendors who offer samplers. Buying multiple small samples is safer and less expensive to try out new flavors than buying larger bottles which you may well can't stand. Once you find some winners, then order more in a larger quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread