Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I'm still liking my Pomogranite DIY. Waiting for my DIY WTA and will make it all up in this Pomogranite recipe I got off line here on ecf.
It has Pomogranite, Bavarian Cream, Marshmellow and a10% mixed malty. Im bad. Lost the recipe but kinda remember I use the most in Pomogranite and a lot of Bavarian cream then just some Marshmellow and pretty much as much as feel like of malty within reason...probably about as much as Bavarian Creme. I am oing to get serious soon with my recipes. But so far I haven't been able to mess this one up

Seebs

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
South Florida
So far I've only tried four flavors.
Honey-Tobacco from local vendor (B&M).
Cherry-Bomb from same vendor.
RY4 from online vendor.
Clove from online vendor.

It went like this (order of preference):
RY4 -> Honey-Tobacco -> Cherry-Bomb -> Clove

And then I made a mistake during a long gaming session and dropped some Cherry-Bomb into a RY4 carto... After that it's all been the "mix-n-match" game for me. I have about six cartos with different mix ratios of juices in them and "tweak" here and there to taste...

Tonight; it is a RY4 carto to that I add 10 drops of HT, 5 drops of ChB and 5 drops of clove... :)

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
Have stuck mostly with bakery-ish flavors, blueberry muffin and pancakes are two of my everyday vapes for the last month. Just now starting to really like tobacco mixes, mixed with about 20% cherry, vanilla, vanilla+lemon, or orange cinnamon....all with the teeniest bit of menthol.

If I had to pick just one as a favorite tho, it would probably be pancakes.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Lately mainly tobaccos and tobacco blends. I also like the rich flavors of caramel and vanilla, with or without tobacco. For fruits, berry has worked well for me, mainly blueberry, blackberry, and strawberry. I also like peach, and cherry when done right, and banana. Coffee flavors hit and miss, better luck with sweeteners and flavors added. I also really like rich syrupy or batter flavors. Lately teas have been rockin it for me.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread