Favorite Flavour for the 601

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4RKW1NG

Apr 18, 2010
Ontario
Since the pipe notoriously kills flavours, what is your favorite and what kind of mix are you using?
I tried both the pipe tobacco and the R4 that I got with the pipe, and both were disgusting, so I had to go with my own juice. I've now tried a few different flavours, and found that Spiced Rum's flavour is killed but peach tobacco (I mixed peaches and cream with some turkish and american tobacco) really comes out nicely.
I want another flavour tho, and instead of trying a bunch of different ones with the atty, I figured I would ask what your favorite is...maybe get an idea.
I am still wanting to try cherry tobacco, but have no cherry flavouring.
What do you like the best in your pipe?

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Check with Dawn and George over at the DIY Flavor Shack. Her Black and Mild comes through strong with a true flavor. She mixed up a cherry blend tobacco flavor for me that is a little strong on the menthol. I just add it to TAB or add her Marlyb flavoring and it's great. If nothing else, send her a note and let her know what you would like. We need to let dealers know that there is a demand out here that will support a stock of pipe flavors. DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

The TAB from Rob at Good Prophet comes through strong. Good tobacco flavor. He had some Peach that worked well too. Home Page

Drew at Nhaler has some flavors that come through well in the 601. Peaches and Cream, Strawberry and Cream, Pear Lung Juice, and Cherry Bomb are a few. Welcome to NHaler!

I recently received an Irish Cream from Liberty Liquids. The flavor comes through strong but just not my taste.

Don't give up on the flavors that don't come through the pipe well. Try them in a different model and you might like them. I use them in a 901 pass through and they taste better.:cool:

rsevans24

Apr 7, 2010
North Carolina
I haven't done much of the fruity flavors except for blueberry from vapor bomb and that was a sample bottle they threw in with an order. Eventually I tried it and it held out unbelievably good in my DSE601, superb taste and tons of vapor, it was a 12 mg nic but when I get some more I'll probably do 18mg for better throat hit. All along I've been vaping chocolate from Tasty Vapor, this seems to be the best flavor for me or Chocolate and coconut mix. The chocolate seems to taste like a good tobacco flavor in the DSE601 I don't know how to explain that but that's how it vapes to me, I am a 12mg nic vaper normally but sometimes I'll amp it up for a stronger TH, hope this helped, VAPE ON!!!

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I got some menthol 24mg from Strictly E Juice today. It's a winner if you like menthol. Big vapor - deep cold throat hit.

I've been chain vaping for the last hour and a half. Get some of the blue foam cart filler from them too. It's much better at wicking juice than the white stuff that comes in the 601 blank carts.

Ed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread