FlavourCrafters Review - 7 Tobacco Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisongillis

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Canada
FlavourCrafters tobacco Flavours

All flavours were 70PG/30VG and had no steeping other than the shipping. The shipping was incredible! I received these as a sample so I was expecting a week or more for shipping, but the package got here in 2 days! (From Ontario to Nova Scotia).

Black Cherry tobacco - My favourite flavour in this pack. A nice sweet and smooth tobacco flavour with a cherry finish. I wouldn’t say it’s your typical black cherry, but it’s a great flavour with NO resemblance to cough syrup. 9/10

Bluemont Tobacco - Another great tobacco flavour. The tobacco is very smooth like the black cherry, but the aftertaste has notes of coconut and a hint of clove. No ashtray flavour, very enjoyable. Would make a great base. 8/10

Butter Rum Tobacco - While I’m not a fan of butter rum anything this was an ok vape. It taste exactly like butter rum candies with a hint of tobacco. The rum and tobacco seem to almost cancel out for me and make the vape more of a Werthers Original Butterscotch taste. 5/10

Navy Cut Tobacco - This flavour is very similar to an analog flavour. The website says it’s a players-type flavour, while I haven’t smoked them I would say this is pretty close. The tobacco is a dry tobacco with nutty after tones. Again, no ash tray flavour, which is good! 8/10

Sweet Honey Cigar - If you’re a fan of swisher sweets honey cigarillos you will enjoy this. It’s a nice dull tobacco flavour that come close, but isn’t a perfect pipe flavour. The honey seems to overpower the tobacco a little bit, which makes it a bit of a hard vape. This is definitely a flavour for people with an acquired taste. 6/10

Reserve Cigar - The more I vape this, the more I enjoy it. Its one of the closest cigar flavours I’ve tried. Most cigar flavours I’ve tried taste like plain old havana flavouring, but this is complex. I get a nice dark cigar flavour with notes of fruits and vanilla. It doesn’t mention it on the website but I taste a whiskey-like flavour. This vape would go great with a glass of scotch, I guarantee it. 9/10

Coumarin Pipe - I can’t really go in-depth about this flavour because I can’t seem to find any distinctive flavours other than a nice smooth tobacco, with a sweet after taste. An overall decent vape, not an all day vape though. 7/10

Out of the seven flavours I received I would purchase the Black Cherry Tobacco, Reserve CIgar and the Bluemont Tobacco (as a base). FlavourCrafters has many more tobacco and assorted flavours. The price on a 10ml bottle is $8.49, there is cheaper juices out there, but when you order from FlavourCrafters your are getting quality juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread