favorite mix of two juices (no DIY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
For me right now the best :
five pawns : Perpetual Check at 70 % with The Plume Room : Honey and Fig tobacco at 30 %
The more mature fig of the Plume Room juice with a hint of honey got a bit of sweet on the citrus side of the Pawns liquid, really exquisite ! What is your current favorite mix of two juices ?

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mr e liquids: bubblegum
Mr e liquids: sweet watermelon
50/50 with a drop of Zues juice: zuesport (menthol)

I just got some Zues juice last week after hearing great things about it. Do most people enjoy it steeped? Do you recommend a particular length of time? I got the Vanilla Cupcake, Yellow Cake and Caramel Banana. Thanks!

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A WINNER for me.....and a lot of others:
Naki's Blend --- a 50/50 mix of Nicoticket Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee....
IMO......vaping Utopia!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

There are so many blends/mixes of NT juices that are excellent I would be hard pressed to pick just one! The Virus hits well with all of the bakery and tobacco-sh vapes as NT! Haven't dipped too much in their fruit mixes but I just got some Refresh today I'm going to be trying soon!

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
A WINNER for me.....and a lot of others:
Naki's Blend --- a 50/50 mix of Nicoticket Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee....
IMO......vaping Utopia!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I'm a sucker for all things custard. Creme Brûlée is my favorite dessert so the mix of the two juices does sound like a little puff of heaven. Do you steep them together or just fill up the tank and go? I've never tried mixing before.

ghostdouble

May 22, 2014
CT, USA
There are so many blends/mixes of NT juices that are excellent I would be hard pressed to pick just one! The Virus hits well with all of the bakery and tobacco-sh vapes as NT! Haven't dipped too much in their fruit mixes but I just got some Refresh today I'm going to be trying soon!

I received Refresh about three weeks ago. I think you'll be happy. Spot on lychee with some citrus thrown in. I can't taste coconut, but that doesn't bother me.

jonhall2

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
cashiers, nc
mountain oak vapors: legendary (banana nut bread) with paradise (tropical banana) or with shangri-la (peach & lychee) or with tropical sunrise (pina colada) and every combination of those four imaginable.

i have been mixing juice since the end of my first week 7 mos. back. it was more to manage nic strength that led to flavors. MOV has 0,9,18,24mg/ml available. i was between 9 and 18. as devices improved my level went down to 10mg. where i am now and that search is over.

you said no diy but root beer and cherry cola are better together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread