RDA Favorite RDA? (Or combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
Just curious what y'all's favorite RDA's are. Personally, I've been using the Mephisto with a Mutation X V2 topcap. Huge post holes on the Mephisto make huge coils for the huge airflow from the mutation, and it holds ~ 2 droppers worth of juice (About double-quadruple what my other RDA's hold). Also, since the AFC is so high on the MX topcap all the juice is well below the coils and there's no juice spitting/spraying. Anyone else mix n' match their stuff like this? xD

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Just curious what y'all's favorite RDA's are. Personally, I've been using the Mephisto with a Mutation X V2 topcap. Huge post holes on the Mephisto make huge coils for the huge airflow from the mutation, and it holds ~ 2 droppers worth of juice (About double-quadruple what my other RDA's hold). Also, since the AFC is so high on the MX topcap all the juice is well below the coils and there's no juice spitting/spraying. Anyone else mix n' match their stuff like this? xD

My first rda was an igo-w3 5-post.

Now all I've been using are a 30mm magma and a 30mm veritas;
I can put 30 drops in my magma easy.

As far as mixing and matching stuff, I love doing that; unfortunately it's hard to find out beforehand what threading alot of things are which is why I've ordered a few cheap clone mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread