Favorite setup on your Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Dude! You're killing me here. You are the one that got me started with carto-tanks and now you've crossed over to the Jeni darkside?!
Really? Seriously?OK, I'll bite...what did you do to the Aga to get it working?
XeniaMike said:
Baditude also got me started on carto tanks. I just now got the hang of it and he changed. by the time I'm ready to switch he'll be an expert and I can pick his brain on the atty.

:lol: Hey guys, I haven't given up on my cartotanks. I will always continue to use them. They are a very good system.

I'm actually quite amazed with the AGA, since I figured out how to get it working effectively. I continue to amaze myself with the vapor production, not at all different than what we've all seen on the videos. It still brings a smile on my face. I liken the experience to the first couple drags from an analog...at least from what I remember of one. It has been 10 months since I had one.

Perhaps I just got lucky with the right combination of wick and coil. This is the second wick, and the third coil that I made. I prefer a cooler vape, and the coil is at 2.0 ohm, perfect for both the Silver Bullet and the Provari. I'm still a noob with these, so my next setup might turn out to be crap. But what I do know is you can't learn without jumping in and trying it. But I have been impressed enough that I have already bought my second AGA.

Educate yourself before doing it. Plenty of info right here on ECF. Watch videos of making wicks and wrapping coils. Oxidizing and pulsing. There are many people in the rebuildable sub-forum who are now experts, and they are willing to help noobs like me. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is a sizeable learning curve to these, more than a cartotank, but it's not rocket science.

I like simple things. I like things to work out of the box. RBA's are not. But they are also not too complicated for anyone willing to learn something new and not afraid of a few failures with their first attempts.

Last edited:

Exciter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
istanbul
Prive tank, Z-Atty-Pro, AGA T+ on Provari Mini

033nc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread