Favorite setup on your Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude.jpg blue-chrome-ext.jpg IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg

At the moment it is my AGA T2 rebuildable atty on the Provari. I'm primarily a cartotank vapor, but since I finally have the AGA set up perfectly I'm preferring it.

I have seven IBTanked pyrex tanks going simultaneously, each with their own flavor. I also have a couple other pyrex tanks besides the IBTanked in the rotation. One is a custom tree frog tank from High Desert Vapes and the other is a Hoosier Vapes Elegance tank. I use either Ikenvape 510-Fusion or Platinum cartomizers.

The are Provari "rings" and caps called the Hippo that cover the coned top end for a cleaner transition of some delivery devices. There is also the Z Atty Pro, a high end rebuildable atty that was specifically designed with the Provari in mind. Also a few cartotanks designed to look especially well on a Provari. These would be from Kir Fanis and Vaporfexion.

Last edited:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
What is your favorite setup on your Provari? Tank, atty, cartomizer??? Pics would be great. Is there a matching sleeve for the Provari when using a carto or atty to make it look more appealing? I like my cone sleeves on my Inferno. New to this. Hope this is not a repost. Thanks in advance.

Here's my fav setup right now. Ikenvape carto/IBTank, Sagewood glass DT and SerenityGear flexi sleeve/lanyard. Vaping some amazing AiV teas and I'm in vape heaven! Hope you find yours!:vapor:

image-28.jpg

Michael James

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Montgomery, AL
Here's my fav setup right now. Ikenvape carto/IBTank, Sagewood glass DT and SerenityGear flexi sleeve/lanyard. Vaping some amazing AiV teas and I'm in vape heaven! Hope you find yours!:vapor:

image-28.jpg

Man my mind stays in the gutter, seen the pic and all that popped into my head was jokes about pink holes.

But to stay on topic, fav is ZAP. It's all I keep on it. Just leave the carto tank on the Vamo now.

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
The ZAP just fits so well. Although, I'm kind of liking the AC9 more right now. For some reason it's performing better than the zap...probably just got lucky and wrapped a really good coil on it. Both are recent acquisitions.

Oh, and the Penelope is awesome on the provari as well! Looks and performs great. I'm just liking the genesis rbas right now.

Here's my zap on the mini next to a zenesis mini...

IMG_0634_zps60b688ec.jpg

Conky

Feb 26, 2013
Wentzville,MO
These are all nice setups. Tanks seem to be preferred on the Provari. I have a tank on my Volcano Inferno but catch myself using using the inferno atty with stainless DT the most right now. I have about 15 vape flavors and like trying em all right now. I keep going back to "night shift" flavor vape by Velvet Cloud. Just filled the tank on the large battery Inferno with it. Hitting on it now as I type. I'm gonna get a Provari soon even though I like my Inferno. New to all this and like the reviews on the U.S. made Provari. I just wanted to see all the available setups. Thanks a bunch for all the great pics.:toast:

MarchHare

Dec 17, 2012
High Desert,Ca
View attachment 185713 View attachment 185714 View attachment 185715 View attachment 185716 View attachment 185718

At the moment it is my AGA T2 rebuildable atty on the Provari. I'm primarily a cartotank vapor, but since I finally have the AGA set up perfectly I'm preferring it.

I have seven IBTanked pyrex tanks going simultaneously, each with their own flavor. I also have a couple other pyrex tanks besides the IBTanked in the rotation. One is a custom tree frog tank from High Desert Vapes and the other is a Hoosier Vapes Elegance tank. I use either Ikenvape 510-Fusion or Platinum cartomizers.

I don't have one yet, but Serenity Gear makes beautiful custom leather sleeves, holsters, and lanyards.

Dude! You're killing me here. You are the one that got me started with carto-tanks and now you've crossed over to the Jeni darkside?!

Really? Seriously?

OK, I'll bite...what did you do to the Aga to get it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread