• Virginia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I would like a smokey tobacco flavor. Smooth and slightly sweet if even a bit cigar smoke-ish but not strong but not weak either with lots of vapor.

I am leaning toward the tobacco flavors as my personal favorite.

I would like to try the Kent or cherry tobacco first. Maybe.
I know there are many more tobacco flavors out there. Many people seem to be into the fruit flavors and I don't think it's my preference and it is hard to find these threads just about tobacco flavors.

Tell me about the tobacco flavors you like and why? Thanks in advance!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
You missed Winston (and B&H although thats not as common) in your poll. Winston is starting to win out for me these days.

Gatsby, I've seen you comment on the Winston a few times..I had ordered a bottle a while back but was trying not to open it ( I have so many open lol) Curiosity got the better of me and I just broke it out.. I couldn't agree with you more.. I really like it!..It's strong, spicey with just a hint of sweetness..I'm a cinnamon lover and I can already tell that this will mix really well with a little of my cinnamon...

I love my tobacco flavors... To me there seems to be two groups of tobacco flavors...Best advice I can give someone starting out trying to find a good tobacco liquid is to order one from each group...Because chances are if you like one..You'll probably like the others in that same group...

I'd pick one from this group> Flue Cured...ry4...runyan#4...Tab (This is my least favorite group so its smaller but, well loved by many..

2nd group> Winston..Dunhill...Kent...Benson and Hedges...Hilton...Cubin Cigar..Turkish Blend..

To me the Virginia is slightly in the middle..Depending on the supplier, it can have very mild undertones of the flue cured background..

555- is a nutty flavor...I've not tried a few such as camel, french pipe, marlboro

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
i've had 555 from both eastmall and jane, ry4 from puresmoker, clove from eastmall, and french pipe from puresmoker.

555 is probably my favorite so far, especially jane's kick juice version. ry4 is just too sickly sweet for me, as is french pipe. i may give ry4 another chance though down the line. clove wasn't too bad.

forgot to add menthol from puresmoker. pretty good, but i preferred jane's mint.

Hi folks!
I'm still new at all this. OK

I Need some help on this please. I've been tobacco free while vaping for the past 21 days. I want to find some tobacco flavor addatives only or some recipies to make these flavors inexpensively to use just as I do the candy flavors for mixing my own juice. I have not been able to find any flavor additive (Not fluid) of Kent, Marlboro, Camel, Hilton, 555 etc. In other words if I want a tobacco flavor additive like my candy flavors that sell for $1.07 to $2.00 where do I find them online? I'm not referring to any nicotine or 0mg nicotine fluids with the flavor but just the flavor additive itself??

Any help on this is appreciated

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Hi folks!
I'm still new at all this. OK

I Need some help on this please. I've been tobacco free while vaping for the past 21 days. I want to find some tobacco flavor addatives only or some recipies to make these flavors inexpensively to use just as I do the candy flavors for mixing my own juice. I have not been able to find any flavor additive (Not fluid) of Kent, Marlboro, Camel, Hilton, 555 etc. In other words if I want a tobacco flavor additive like my candy flavors that sell for $1.07 to $2.00 where do I find them online? I'm not referring to any nicotine or 0mg nicotine fluids with the flavor but just the flavor additive itself??

Any help on this is appreciated

The only real tobacco flavoring I'm aware of is tobacco absolute, which is available from places that sell perfume and aroma supplies. I haven't used it yet myself, but it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is usually diluted with alcohol (vodka or Everclear) before mixing because it is so strong. Search the DIY Liquid section for "tobacco absolute" and you should find many recipes using it.

TT33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread