The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite VG flavors

Discussion in 'VG USERS ONLY' started by LittleMerced, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LittleMerced

LittleMerced Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hey, everyone what's your favorite VG?

Mine is Marcado, from Johnson's creek. It tastes like Christmas :laugh:

2. Lorizgal

Lorizgal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine is definitely HOME MADE wintergreen with lots of wintergreen and about 24mg nicotine. But I haven't really tried enough to know as of yet. I vaped wintergreen for about 5 months before I even tried anything else.
    oh, hi, I never introduced myself....I am lorizgal...and I can tolerate a teeny eeeny bit of PG but not a lot of it.....I will cough up a lung...I start coughing and can't quit....thanks to whomever it was that posted the vendors in this section it was a great thing for me.

3. mianker

mianker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    USA
    My fav's are both DIY one is a mint and the other Tiramisu.

4. bitey

bitey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2009
    Central Ohio
    Those of you who can tolerate a little PG in the flavoring are very lucky. I can't tolerate any of it at all. My favorite flavors and supplier are blueberry, strawberry cooler, and banana all from Alien Vapor. the Web addy is

Alien Visions E-Juice

I also really like Ecopure fresh flavor, and I get it from cignot.com

I have been vaping PG free ejuice for over a year now, and most of the suppliers on the list have at least small amounts of PG in their flavorings.

Oh, another good supplier is eliquidplanet. He has a limited number of flavors in PG free listed under VG ejuice.

Try some totally PG free juices and see if you notice a difference in how you feel compared to how you do with juices with a VG base but some PG in the flavoring. You may feel better.

Good luck in your vaping. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

5. sherlynn

sherlynn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    IN
    I have to say that my favorite is banana split from Dawn at DIY flavorshack. It is awesome!!

6. aschmidy

aschmidy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured Red Oak Line!:drool:
    I also use a lot the EcoPure Fresh

7. LittleMerced

Jun 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I have only tried a few tobacco flavors and they grossed me out. I've been wondering about the JC stuff though. Maybe I should get give the TC a try

8. rayneinspain

rayneinspain Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi, everyone :)

After much trial and lots of error (read: nasty flavors), my favorite PG-free is Cinnamon Sugar from Velvet Vapors, sweetened with stevia (which is wonderful, since I also react to sucralose and other sugar alcohols). The other one, which mixes very well with the Cinnamon Sugar, is their organic Bananas Foster.

9. LittleMerced

Jun 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I love velvet vapors. Hookah is good for a before bedtime vape

10. Starchild47

Starchild47 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2010
    Tennessee
    Lorizgal I love wintergreen, where do you get your flavoring from? I would love to try that out!

11. HawtAngel

HawtAngel Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Canada
    I love the Bear Claw and Peach pie from Velvet Vapor. In the morning I vape coffee for me my fav is the Kona with cream and sugar added from Vaporbomb.

12. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Carmel Cream - Vaperite

13. 908Tracy

908Tracy Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Hi everyone! I am a VG girl too....PG makes me and my boyfriend practically cough up a lung!

I like Vaperite's banana cream, and their organic blueberry pancake is awesome as well. I am thinking of DIYing. Seems like it would be fun to create new flavors all the time.

14. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    Been vaping Good Prophets' VGs exclusively for the past two weeks. Excellent stuff, with the same thin consistency of PG. The 555 and Menthol, in particular, deserve a medal.

15. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2010
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    For those of you who can't tolerate PG, not even a tad in the flavorings, or any artificial sweeteners, some fabulously helpful person (tyleris12) recommended Virgin Vapors to me. I'm a total convert to her style. All VG, unless you specifically ask for some pg, 100% organic flavorings (no pg base), and no artificial sweeteners or anything. She lists every single ingredient in the listing for each juice, which is comforting. Plus everyone is RAVING about the phenomenal flavors. People aren't saying its the best VG juice they've used... they're saying its the best, period. Plus unbelievable client care, and she'll give a free sample bottle of choice with first order. I can't wait. I got a menthol, a cinnamon, a kona coffee milkshake which is supposedly sublime, and sampler with blueberry cheesecake, sweet summer lemonaid, and vanilla blackberry. Yum! Can't wait. Anyway, just had to pop in with that since so many of you were having trouble finding good liquids with no pg and no artificial anythings. I was really excited to find her since she has methods to make her VG juices the consistency of a VG/PG blend, so they even work for cartos and tanks without being gooey. Good luck!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/181545-introducing-virgin-vapor-organically-flavored-e-liquids.html

Ooh, you know what i'm looking for? Only place i've found it so far is DIY at vaporrenew, and not up to spending $100 right now for slew of diy stuff. Anyone know of a really good All VG SOUR??? I used to adore the super sour at freedomsmokeusa, but its one of their specialty blends so can only be made with 50/50 VG PG. Anyone find an all VG sour that rocks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.