• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite VG flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Mine is definitely HOME MADE wintergreen with lots of wintergreen and about 24mg nicotine. But I haven't really tried enough to know as of yet. I vaped wintergreen for about 5 months before I even tried anything else.
oh, hi, I never introduced myself....I am lorizgal...and I can tolerate a teeny eeeny bit of PG but not a lot of it.....I will cough up a lung...I start coughing and can't quit....thanks to whomever it was that posted the vendors in this section it was a great thing for me.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Those of you who can tolerate a little PG in the flavoring are very lucky. I can't tolerate any of it at all. My favorite flavors and supplier are blueberry, strawberry cooler, and banana all from alien Vapor. the Web addy is

Alien Visions E-Juice

I also really like Ecopure fresh flavor, and I get it from cignot.com

I have been vaping PG free ejuice for over a year now, and most of the suppliers on the list have at least small amounts of PG in their flavorings.

Oh, another good supplier is eliquidplanet. He has a limited number of flavors in PG free listed under VG ejuice.

Try some totally PG free juices and see if you notice a difference in how you feel compared to how you do with juices with a VG base but some PG in the flavoring. You may feel better.

Good luck in your vaping. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Hi, everyone :)

After much trial and lots of error (read: nasty flavors), my favorite PG-free is Cinnamon Sugar from Velvet Vapors, sweetened with stevia (which is wonderful, since I also react to sucralose and other sugar alcohols). The other one, which mixes very well with the Cinnamon Sugar, is their organic Bananas Foster.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
For those of you who can't tolerate PG, not even a tad in the flavorings, or any artificial sweeteners, some fabulously helpful person (tyleris12) recommended Virgin Vapors to me. I'm a total convert to her style. All VG, unless you specifically ask for some pg, 100% organic flavorings (no pg base), and no artificial sweeteners or anything. She lists every single ingredient in the listing for each juice, which is comforting. Plus everyone is RAVING about the phenomenal flavors. People aren't saying its the best VG juice they've used... they're saying its the best, period. Plus unbelievable client care, and she'll give a free sample bottle of choice with first order. I can't wait. I got a menthol, a cinnamon, a kona coffee milkshake which is supposedly sublime, and sampler with blueberry cheesecake, sweet summer lemonaid, and vanilla blackberry. Yum! Can't wait. Anyway, just had to pop in with that since so many of you were having trouble finding good liquids with no pg and no artificial anythings. I was really excited to find her since she has methods to make her VG juices the consistency of a VG/PG blend, so they even work for cartos and tanks without being gooey. Good luck!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gin-vapor-organically-flavored-e-liquids.html

Ooh, you know what i'm looking for? Only place i've found it so far is DIY at vaporrenew, and not up to spending $100 right now for slew of diy stuff. Anyone know of a really good All VG SOUR??? I used to adore the super sour at freedomsmokeusa, but its one of their specialty blends so can only be made with 50/50 VG PG. Anyone find an all VG sour that rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread