Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    What is your current favourite squonk mod, and why?

I'm teetering between the Luna and the Pumper, but my winner is:

narca.jpg

Asmodus Pumper 18, with a NarCa rda

Reasons: hits like a Luna, comfortable hand feel, and it's actually harder for me to oversquonk it ;)

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    I have to say the V1 VT Inbox. This mod has been my everyday carry for about 3 yrs now (I have another one still in the box as a backup), though the rda changes every couple of months. I own about 20 other mods, 10 of them Squonkers and no matter what the Inbox is always with me.

For me it checks all the boxes - the 3 to 4 bottles I have broken in are just right and I have never had one fail (I am sitting on a lot of spares), Temp control on the DNA75 is just perfect, and the size is just right.

I am not even sure which RDA is on it in this pic (the pic is an old one as the leather doors are not that nice anymore), currently I have a Reload S on it and a Hussar 2.0 in the mail
    33657750382_0cd1e18626_z.jpg

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    Lost Vape Drone 250c with an entheon hadeon clone. Can't put it down. After looking at this thread, I see a VT Inbox, and a white Hellfire Cobra in my future purchases. View attachment 861921

I have one of these too (Black on Silver) and it is really good. If it wasn't for the size, it would have replaced the Inbox as my everyday carry.

Where did you find the Fallout Theme for it?

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    It used to be my Desire Rage but recently I’ve started wanting smaller and lighter mods. Having said that, the IPV V3 mini gets strong consideration but in the end I think it’s gotta be the Eleaf Pico Squeeze duece with a Profile on top.
    The ability to use my Profile puts the Squeeze over the IPV but it was a close call. Also the Squeeze II hits harder then the IPV and has more adjustment capabilities but the IPV is so small and light that it is great when I’m out and about. Plus when I’m at the doctors office or at a store the IPV is easy to stealth vape with it hidden in hand and with the vapor production being less the hits are easy to bury so I’m not producing clouds and drawing attention to my prohibited activity.

• Winner
    Reactions: AngeNZ

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I have one of these too (Black on Silver) and it is really good. If it wasn't for the size, it would have replaced the Inbox as my everyday carry.

Where did you find the Fallout Theme for it?
    The Replay function is included in Vapeboy 3000 V2. If you want it in the Portait version, you will need to move/resize some stuff on the profile screen and add a Replay function box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread