Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
So it finally is real. All of our fears have materialized and vaping, as we know it, will soon change. There is no complying with the Deeming Rule, there is no work around, all we have left to do is join together and fight it. If you are a vendor and not part of SFATA... get it done, if you are a consumer and not part of CASAA... do it and stay engaged when there are Calls to Action. Support Not Blowing Smoke, support the American vaping Association, support vendors that support you, call your legislators, educate everyone you know about the truth about vaping. If we could get every vaper in the world to stand up and say 'NO' together can you imagine how loud that would be....

Vendors have known this was looming for the past two years and the smart, proactive ones should be prepared and will thrive in the regulatory environment. Vaping has kept me from a 40 year cigarette smoking habit since 2010 so I'm a big proponent and constant vaper. However, I am pleased to see that surviving products will have been tested and labeled, enabling me to know exactly what I am ingesting.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I wish that were true Blandon. Every single product not on the market in Feb 2007 must submit a Pre Market Tobacco Application. The low end estimate for this is 330,000 and probably a more accurate estimate is 1,000,000. So for the sake of easy multiplying, a liquid maker that even makes only 5 flavors in varying mg levels say 0,3,6,12,18,24 will need 30,000,000 to just prepare the application and unfortunately because those liquids could be used in a myriad of devices which would cause them to perform differently, it is almost assured that the applications would be rejected. So too with hardware that could be fitted with various coils and operated at various voltages with various liquids. Now, a liquid in a sealed cartridge that cannot be refilled and used on a single type of unit... like the Juul for instance, would have a prayer.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
That's even assuming any PMTA's will actually be approved. And there is no guarantee that submission = approval. Historically in recent years it's been quite the opposite actually.

I'm really getting tired of seeing two assumptions:

"Smart" vendors knew exactly what was coming, somehow got out in front with some kind of magic, and everything will be ok for them. (Good luck with your theories "Kent"...)

And all other vendors should be blamed - because it's obviously they're fault that they weren't psychic, and should have already saved up hundreds of millions of dollars from overcharging everyone - you know they do - to submit their hundreds of applications. Why, every vendor is raking bazillions of dollars - you know they do. :facepalm:

If you haven't written at least one e-mail or letter of support - be you a vendor or a vaper - to Senator Johnson and his efforts to force the FDA to explain itself then get off my lawn. FDA Deeming updates - Sen Johnson (R-Wis) demands answers from FDA RE deeming

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
If you really want to know who and what the FDA is, how corrupt, criminal, vicious, and vindictive they really are watch the story of how they conducted a vendetta and witch hunt against a doctor who invented a cancer treatment that was saving the lives of those no other treatment could have saved. They did it because they were in the pocket of Big Pharma having been bought and paid for with "user fees" and Big Pharma could not allow a cure for cancer because of the money they would lose. It's all here:

Last edited:

janf

Dec 19, 2012
Port Charlotte, FL
If you really want to know who and what the FDA is, how corrupt, criminal, vicious, and vindictive they really are watch the story of how they conducted a vendetta and witch hunt against a doctor who invented a cancer treatment that was saving the lives of those no other treatment could have saved. They did it because they were in the pocket of Big Pharma having been bought and paid for with "user fees" and Big Pharma could not allow a cure for cancer because of the money they would lose. It's all here:

Thank you for posting Dr B's story. I took my daughter to his clinic in 1993. When we returned, while on his treatment, her nationally known oncologist at Children's Hospital, Milwaukee, denied her of medical treatment while in his clinic and also did not treat her properly for a condition that ended up taking her life. She died the day after being in the oncologist's clinic from problems unrelated to cancer. I have spent over twenty years trying to figure out why he would turn his back on my beautiful daughter in the name of a treatment (Antineoplastons) that he despised. I'm so proud to have met Dr B. He is a good man.

Before we took her to Dr B, she underwent treatment. The chemo drugs they used on her were used for years. I wondered where the leaps and bounds for cancer treatments were. Not here. I miss my little girl.

The recent FDA rules over vaping is a good example of how corporate america is controling our lives. We need to work on taking power away from these greedy zombies.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Its big tobacco and big pharma, but dnt forget the states are in on this as well. The more people switch to vaping the less settlement money the state gets from big tobacco , the moneys supposed to be for medical treatment but you know only some of it goes to big pharma , the rest im sure is appropriated elswhere. These regulations are just the beginning, the states will all soon jack up taxes and make more regulations.

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
These regulations are BS!!!
I told you lazy cowards 5 F'ing years ago to step up and stop this, but no.
Instead of getting behind someone who is ready, willing, and able to fight for this, you give infractions for cursing.
This is why vaping just got killed. Oh, and trust me, THIS WILL KILL VAPING!!! AT BARE MINIMUM, this has taken vaping back about 3-5 years. Shops will soon be shutting down and it will be increasingly and increasingly harder to acquire basic parts and juice from anywhere but (yup, you guessed it) CHINA!!!!
GOOD JOB ECF! FOR NOTHING!!!
If we ALL stand together, there still might be a chance to reverse this ridiculous nonsense IF AND ONLY IF we are ready to fight. This means first and foremost CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE! I'm talking to YOU INDIANA!
Remember, "we named the DOG Indiana!"

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
The fat lady isn't singing yet, but if we don't fight for our very life, she will be in 2 years. Every one of us has a voice. Shops: join your local State organization or join forces in a nearby State until you have the support for your own. Consumers, join CASAA and do those calls to action. If we are taken out, at least lets go screaming at the top of our lungs.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Housedag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Canada
Thank you for posting Dr B's story. I took my daughter to his clinic in 1993. When we returned, while on his treatment, her nationally known oncologist at Children's Hospital, Milwaukee, denied her of medical treatment while in his clinic and also did not treat her properly for a condition that ended up taking her life. She died the day after being in the oncologist's clinic from problems unrelated to cancer. I have spent over twenty years trying to figure out why he would turn his back on my beautiful daughter in the name of a treatment (Antineoplastons) that he despised. I'm so proud to have met Dr B. He is a good man.

Before we took her to Dr B, she underwent treatment. The chemo drugs they used on her were used for years. I wondered where the leaps and bounds for cancer treatments were. Not here. I miss my little girl.

The recent FDA rules over vaping is a good example of how corporate america is controling our lives. We need to work on taking power away from these greedy zombies.

I'm so sorry. I cried for you when I read your post. I just finished watching the video, and I can't believe how corrupt the FDA is. My thoughts are with you.

Tracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread