FDX Mutant mesh RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbiporkchop

Sep 5, 2019
Could you tell us a bit about yourself? How long vaping, current device, quitting cigs... stuff like that.
I've been vaping a couple years now and I haven't had a cigarette In a couple years. I've got a little collection of Geekvape Aegis Legend Box mods With the Aero Mesh tank. I have a couple of these FDX Mutant Mesh RTA's on order and I was wondering if anybody else is using one.

Rabbiporkchop

Sep 5, 2019
Hello @Rabbiporkchop, havent got round to using a mesh RTA yet.

The Damn Vape Doom is looking interesting though.
https://www.damnvape.com/doom-rta/

Could you list some of your gear, especially the gear that you really like?
Mesh seems to be the wave of the future.
I've been using an Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank with Eleaf EC-m mesh coils. Compared to the Geekvape Aero mesh tank it's kind of restricted airflow though.
I just picked up 3 of these starter kits for $49 each shipped. The tanks are kind of small but they work great.
GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod and Starter Kit – VaporDNA

Rabbiporkchop

Sep 5, 2019
Geekvape Zeus tank, not RTA is nearing release.

ZEUS Sub Ohm Tank

It's interesting for a tank, would be nice if TC mode users such as myself knew for sure that @Geekvape_Official could confirm that there's going to be some TC capable coils (Stainless Steel, Titanium or NiFe).
There's always stainless steel mesh for the FDX Mutant RTA
VandyVape_Wire_Mesh_01_w.jpg

coEtpky.jpg

Qnhb4fm.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
That's the thing with rebuildables @Rabbiporkchop, you can choose what you use / run in them.

That Damn Vape Doom looks interesting as another one of the mesh offerings, the liquid flow to the centre of the wicking seems a great idea. As if it works as intended, the wicking will be thoroughly saturated.

Rabbiporkchop

Sep 5, 2019
I started using mesh when i bought the falcon. Now i have an NRG using mesh too. Never tried a mesh rta yet but i havent use wire coils in a while now. Mesh seems so much better.
I think I'm going to give away all my other mesh tanks. I've been using this thing for the past 24 hours and it's the most awesome tank I've ever used. It's an ingenious design and all the juice that seeps through the cotton collects in the bottom and when you hit the fire button it instantly vaporizes it into nothing. It hasn't leaked a single drop in the last 24 hours.
70287729_2536773509712238_1886362559959793664_o.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    This thing has great flavor and I haven't gotten a single drop of juice on my fingers all day.

I would like to think you're not going to get any juice come out ever unless you turn it upside down, top airflow RBAs are good like that:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread