• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Feb 19 Suncoast Vapers Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
So sorry M & S...(hugs)....and y'all were missed !
Mary Kay...sure missed you too !! Heal quickly !

Wow !!! What an evening !!! What a group we have become !!!
I really like being able to use the pool room there......
Glad so many new people came...Y'all better be coming to more !!!
(Thank You Nyxie !!)

AAAANNNNDDDD !! Thank you and welcomes to ELP for the tasties and vapeBIG for the generous raffle prizes !!...(I am especially thrilled !! I won an eGo mega atomizer kit !)
As always, thank you Nhaler for always having your samples there !

Did you all know that Nyxie now has a T shirt/vaping "logos" business ????? Cool idea !!!!

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow Tony!! Awesome job on the photos dude! You're so professional with it!!

Had a BLAST!! Great turnout! We missed some of our regular peeps who couldn't make it but we had some awesome new folks show up...was a really great time!

A BIG thanks to Vape Big - New vendor brought us juice samplers and was also kind enough to raffle off a really nice eGo kit and 901 kit for our Vapestock fund! Vape Big is also coming to Vapestock woohoo! Enter

A BIG thanks to E Liquid Planet for sending us samplers as well :) We had a lot of happy vapers last night and we really appreciate the juice! Eliquidplanet.com | Age Verification

A BIG thanks to Nhaler for the juice samplers as well! Welcome to NHaler!

The new members really enjoyed getting to check out all the juices! Was really awesome!!

Wheee! Ready to do it again next month?? I AM!

HeyMichael...sorry you guys had emergency...I hope everything is okay and we look forward to seeing you guys next month!

MaryK.... we missed you too ;)

DawnsFolly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Florida
DawnsFolly...when you get here...I just want to say how nice it was to meet you in person !!!!!!

Thanks Classwife! It was sure great to meet you. You are as lovely in person as you seem on the boards. Hubby and I had lots of fun last night. Congrats on your raffle win. It was so nice of Arron of VapeBIG to donate the kits and give out the juice samples too. Thanks for offering your pizza juice, but I'll need much bigger cajones. lol

Thanks for posting the great photos.

BTW "man in the hat" in the group photo is Daryl (sp?) & a nice guy.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Man what a great group, I talked DH into not going to TN this month so I could come among other things and was all ready to come and ......friends from Crystal River just dropped in to visit and see if we wanted to join them for dinner since they were in town. So I was nice and did the friendly thing, even suggested Barnacles, but they did not want to drive that far. But sure wanted to talk minis with a gal there as I was having some trouble oh well, next month????? Glad you all had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread