The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

February 12th Vapemeet

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by Dracolia, Jan 30, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dracolia

Dracolia Full Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Minnesota
    Heyyas all! I was just wondering the details on this and where I should RSVP to.

Thanks!

2. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    Add me as another curious soul.

3. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    I think the best way to make sure you know about the next meet would be to email MNVapers@gmail.com. Then you can get added to the mailing list, and they will keep everyone updated.

I think, from what I have heard, the next meet will be at Como again at 12:30. I will see if I can get in touch with the organizers and get the details.

4. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    I sent such a request about a month ago, and have heard nothing back...but I have February 12 marked on my calendar :)

5. rem700

rem700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    I just sent a emailed a few days ago to get on the mailing list and received this yesterday afternoon around 4:30ish. I have it on the calender and would like to make one of these but dont know if I can make this one I am going to try.

Hello MN Vapers!

The next vape meet will be:

February 12th, from 12:30-5 pm
    Black Bear Crossings on the Lake
    Como Lakeside Pavilion
    1360 North Lexington Parkway
    St. Paul, Minnesota 55103
    general info: Black Bear Crossings on the Lake :: In the Historic Como Lakeside Pavilion, St. Paul Minnesota
    directions: http://blackbearcrossings.com/images/directions.pdf

We will have a community room in the basement which has a window overlooking Como Lake. Food and beverages are available from the cafe on the first floor (absolutely no outside food or beverages are allowed). This is our second visit to this location...many thanks to Steve (el perro blanco) for finding this beautiful facility!

This is a great opportunity to meet other vapers, share juices and information.

Hope to see you there!

Please reply to this email if you plan to attend, just so we get an idea of how many will be attending. No RSVP is needed, though, just show up! :)

MN Vapers Club vape meets are held every other month (even numbered months) on the second Sunday in various locations around the Twin Cities.

6. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    Thanks for the info, rem700. I'll be there...but gee, they might get a better turnout if they would add people to the e-mail list who ASK to be added!

7. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    You could always send a follow up email just incase your email was sent to the wrong addy or was lost or misplaced.:vapor:

You did send a request right? MNVapers@gmail.com.

8. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    Thanks to Lou at MNvapers for adding me...e-mail received. At least a couple of us from the western 'burbs will be there :)

9. Foggy

Foggy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It was a pleasure to meet some fellow vapers. My husband and I were the couple from Wisconsin. I hope I didn't ask too many questions about everyone's pretty, pretty mods. It's a really nice group of people and I look forward to future meetings.

10. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Har
    I wasnt able to make it and was just going to ask who else was able to make it and what you thought of the experience.

Been vapeing on eGo since starting and tried a Lavatube clone for a couple of wks until it started malfunctioning its now going back.
    I am wanting to try a Silver Bullet perhaps and was wanting to make this to get a hands on feel for whats available kinda hard to tell from just looking at pics on the web.

11. FreeFire

FreeFire Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Twin Cities Minnesota
    A BIG thank you for organizing this. Was really fun and met so many new people. Great turnout and so much knowledge :) Looking forward to the next one.

12. Foggy

The DIY sweet lemonade I had the opportunity to sample was very tasty. If I can't duplicate it, I will be asking to buy a bottle of it at the next meet up.

13. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    Really had a good time meeting all of you, sampling the wares, and learning more! If there's a vote going on, I'm in favor of keeping second Sunday of even months.

14. Foggy

I finally had a chance to try to make your lemonade tonight, a 3ml test. So far, so good! :thumb:

Can't wait to see how it tastes in a day or two. I think I'll be making a larger batch very soon, because it was great right after mixing. I think it's going to be a lovely change of pace because my two all day vapes are pretty heavy. I love the brightness of the flavor. Thank you very much for sharing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.