February GG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I would like to ask for a favor guys. Please read well the instructions for the contest. Thanks a lot:)

And Danim, thank you very much that you addressed this issue:)

imeo, maybe a volunteer could be found each month to check entries before the drawing once you announce the person in the pic. it would add to the waiting time but build the suspense! :D

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
imeo, maybe a volunteer could be found each month to check entries before the drawing once you announce the person in the pic. it would add to the waiting time but build the suspense! :D

That is a good idea and you know that Imeo is having great fun with killing us with suspense. LOLOL

Morri

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
~~~~~~ @ morri ;)

it's so easy to forget what name was posted already when you get caught up in imeo's contest! :D plenty of times i had to double check myself. i hope everybody knows how to pull up his/her posts in the order they were made in the contest thread.
and that's a good way too to check up on imeo since i'd hate to overlook a post with a clue! :lol:

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
~~~~~~ @ morri ;)

it's so easy to forget what name was posted already when you get caught up in imeo's contest! :D plenty of times i had to double check myself. i hope everybody knows how to pull up his/her posts in order they were made in the contest thread.
and that's a good way too to check up on imeo since i'd hate to overlook a post with a clue! :lol:

This is true Tibs. I have accidentally done this before. It is easy to lose count of who you have already guessed.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
or which bandwagon you have jumped on once before! :D

The last couple months I've been keeping a Word document with guesses I've guessed, Guesses others have guessed that I haven't, and Guesses that are wrong due to hints.

It helps cause if Imeo comes in and says "No one has guessed it yet" You just cut/paste the Guesses Others Have... to the Is Not Due to Hints section :)

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
with guys like cyclin around we don't stand a chance :laugh:

would you consider paying a visit to virginia and get me organized?????????? :lol:

Lol you'd think so, but even with that extra organization I still have yet to win :) Lol I'd consider it too but short of documents and computer stuff I am one of the most disorganized people ever, plus I have the memory of a snail :facepalm:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I like the way you think buddy!:thumbs:
The last couple months I've been keeping a Word document with guesses I've guessed, Guesses others have guessed that I haven't, and Guesses that are wrong due to hints.

It helps cause if Imeo comes in and says "No one has guessed it yet" You just cut/paste the Guesses Others Have... to the Is Not Due to Hints section :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, I have a memory of a gold fish cyclin :lol:
Lol you'd think so, but even with that extra organization I still have yet to win :) Lol I'd consider it too but short of documents and computer stuff I am one of the most disorganized people ever, plus I have the memory of a snail :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread