• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

February Vape Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
:banana::banana:You are cordially invited to attend the next MN Vapers vape Meet! :banana::banana:

When: Sunday, February 27th, 2011

Where: Java Train Cafe, 1341 Pascal Street N, St.Paul, MN 55108 phone: 651.646.917
(click on the name of the cafe to go to their home page. Map link is in upper right corner.)

We will be in the Southern Railway Room, a meeting room in the basement of the cafe. (ETA: Java Train recently updated their website, and our reservation didn't get on the web calendar, but we ARE confirmed. They will update the calendar soon.)
This cafe has terrific coffee, tea, full menu and great service. No outside food or drink is allowed.
We will be allowed to vape in the meeting room.

Who: Anyone who is interested in vaping and having fun! This is a really good way to help new vapers get information and support. Please spread the word about this event to your friends and on other forums or chats you may visit! :)

We will have some vendors in attendance: Kim and Shane from One Stop DIY Shop, and David and Yan from Vermillion River Premium E-Juice will be attending. Also, BasilRay will be bringing samples donated by eliquid Planet. I will update this thread as I learn of more vendors who plan to attend or contribute. Many thanks to our vendors! :thumb:

Bring: Any vaping supplies you want to use, show, trade or share. This is a great chance for people to see and try lots of different PVs, mods, juices, atties and accessories. DON'T FORGET TO CHARGE AND BRING YOUR BATTERIES! :p

MSMusicstudios and I are the organizers for this one, let us know in this thread if you have questions, we will try to answer as soon as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all!:vapor:

Matt and Lou

Last edited:

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I'm looking forward to it too. I'm going to try to head back from the cabin a little early just so I don't miss out on anyting! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Excellent! I get back into the US on Saturday...looking forward to see you all again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread