Feedback on customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIRTWO

Jul 5, 2016
I have placed couple of orders MyVaporStore and have had a good experience in general. Orders are shipped in time and status are updated correctly. I had a bad experience on one particular order and thought you should know. It is the customer service that distinguishes a store from other (most of the stores ship products correctly and in time).

Background: I order Halo Tribeca directly from HaloCigs. This time I ordered it from MyVaporStore along with some other products (order # 1327949).

Problem: I received the e-juice in time but it was not what it was supposed to be. Instead on the standard version I received the high VG version. None of the webpages mention that you will be sending a high VG version instead of the standard version.

Halo Eliquid eJuice
HaloCigs eLiquid - Tribeca 30ml

I contacted your customer support and got a reply that because of return policy product cannot be returned and you will provide me a store credit if I ship it on my own cost.

You should understand that as a customer for me the problem is not the wrong product or $30 spent on it. It is the inconvenience caused. I ran out of e-juice and had to search for it in multiple B&M stores despite have ordered it well in advance online.

The right thing to do would have been to send me a return label and exchange the product instead of telling me about return policy. It indicates that either you did not read what the problem was or did not care about it.

At the very least you should fix the description on the website. Even doing that would have been acceptable.

For reference this is the e-mail (I have responded with same message to it):

Dear Anuj,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or exchanges as indicated on warranty and returns page. However, I talked to my supervisor about your situation. We can provide store credit for the return of your e-liquid. Store credit can be used to purchase any items on our site. You will only have to assume the cost of shipping the item back to us. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Be sure to check out our weekly giveaways on Instagram and Facebook! Thank you for choosing myvaporstore and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Cindy | Customer Support
info@myvaporstore.com

VIRTWO

Jul 5, 2016
Just received reply from MyVaporStore. They addressed all my concerns.

For reference this is the e-mail from MyVaporStore:

Dear Anuj,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for the last response.

I can have a pre-paid return label provided to your via email. Now, unfortunately all of our Halo - Tribeca bottles are of the high VG variant. In this case, we can provide you with in-store credit, so that you may use the credit to purchase a different product sold on our website.

Please let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Jeff
info@myvaporstore.com

I chose to keep the e-juice:

Thanks Jeff!

It is fine. No need to send label - no point in spending $5 over $30 product. Was just ...... by the first response.

I will be able to mix some PG and other juices and use it up.

Regards,
Anuj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread