Feedback on stacked dual coil for Kayfun Lite clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EolasTear

Jul 2, 2009
So i just recently implemented my first dual coil build on my kayfun Lite clone. I am using a stacked dual coil build and wanted to get some feedback from anyone that is using or has used a similar build. Curious as to what issues if any you faced and any tips you might have. So far it appears to work great and vapor output appears to be far better than my previous single coil setup. Here is my current build;

tobacco kayfun Lite Clone w/ Airflow Control
Air hole bored out to 3/32
28g Kanthal Wire
Stacked dual coil @ 10 wraps per coil
.5 ohms metered
BIO Wick
Kamry K100 Mech Mod
Sony VTC4 Battery

My drags are usually 3 to 4 seconds. So far no issues after a day and a half. Like I said, curios about others experience.

EolasTear

Jul 2, 2009
I've done it once at .52 ohms. It was a nice vape, but a bit too warm from a Kayfun for my tastes, and I was a bit leery of melting my insulator lol

I have heard that melting the insulator can be an issue, however I am unclear as to whether this is a gradual thing that happens or rather immediately. Also, does it happen if you take really long drags, something I don't do. I wish I could take these 5 to 7 second drags I see others doing but I just apparently don't have the lung capacity lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread